ANTARES 9.80, bien équipé, 2ème main, en très bon état, entretenu par professionnels, échangeur fait en 2017, dernière révision moteur 2018, vendu pour cause peu d'utilisation, taxe annuelle faible 575 €/an, place 2021 €/an, UNE TRES BONNE AFFAIRE !!!!
Mehr Informationen anzeigen…
Description fournie par le constructeur
Designed for cruising, the Antarès 9.80 takes you by surprise with its ingenuity and performance. Its seakeeping is excellent. A surprising feature of this powerboat is the flexibility of the cockpit space due to the movable transom. Impeccable accommodation ? its spacious saloon and two cabins give four comfortable berths.
- Dune colour flybridge top
- Dune coloured aft cockpit cover
- Captain Blue flybridge bimini
- Cockpit bench seat
- Gas oven
- Teak laid cockpit
- Combination grill/microwave oven
- 80L rigid holding tank
- 2 x 395 aluminium fuel tanks
- 4th battery with charge splitter
- 20" LCD TV and DVD/MP3 player
- Raymarine autopilot
- Twin-handset Raymarine VHF set, 240E
- Sunbathing mattress on foredeck
- 19000 BTU air conditioning in either 220V or 140V version
- Forward sunbed mattress in "Columbia" PVC upholstery
- White external wheelhouse curtains
- Ground tackle (16kg Britanny anchor and 25m chain and 38m warp)
- Electric heating
- 4 mooring warps and 6 fenders
- 4 KVA/220V generator
- White flybridge cover
- Blue Boat label (80L rigid holding tank)
- Bed covers
The deep cockpit incorporates the following features:
- Stainless steel handrails on the wheelhouse.
- Handrails on the ladder to the flying bridge.
- Stern gate opening into the cockpit.
- Teak rubbing strakes.
- The transom slides on rails allowing deployment of a wide bathing platform incorporating:
- Three-point locking mechanism.
- Integral bathing ladder in a dedicated stowage.
- The cockpit fittings have been designed to add to the boat?s functionality and improve life on board:
- Cockpit locker with liferaft stowage.
- Engine hatch with gas strut.
- GRP gas locker for ?cube? type gas bottle.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Manual bilge pump.
- The boat is fitted with three 12V - 140A batteries for engine starting and domestics.
- A fuel gauge and hour-counter enable proper engine management.
- There are two main pumps available: a shower sump pump and electric bilge pump.
- Electrical equipment includes:
- 80-litre refrigerator.
- CE-approved navigation and anchor lights.
- Engine compartment ventilation fan.
- Situated forward of the dinette to port, with views out to the sea and headroom of 1.94m, and equipped with all the essentials:
- Two-burner gas hob with protective cover.
- Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressurised mixer tap.
- 80L electric front-opening refrigerator.
- The galley?s functional layout includes:
- Easy to clean, L-shaped laminate worktop.
- Under-sink locker with waste bin.
- Cutlery drawer with safety catch.
- Stainless steel handrail by steps.
- The boat is equipped with twin engines (see price-list) and the following features:
- Ventilated and fully soundproofed (40mm foam) engine compartment.
- Fuel filters with separators.
- Drive-shaft transmission.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Standard rotomoulded fuel tank capacity ? 640L.
- Optional aluminium large-capacity tanks ? 790L .
- Excellent access to engine compartment due to removable floor panels.
- The hull is laminated in GRP with a balsa sandwich.
- The standard colour is white, although Steel Blue is available as an option.
- The Antar�s 9.80 deep-V hull promises excellent seakeeping with any waves being easily deflected.
- She also benefits from the hydrodynamic advances incorporated in the Antar�s 13.80, notably the semitunnel shape, which optimises the thrust from the propellers and consequently their performance.
- The deck is of sandwich construction to improve stiffness as well as provide sound and thermal insulation.
- An inner deck moulding reinforces the structure and improves the finish.
- The deck is covered with a diamond-point non-slip moulding allowing safe movement around the boat.
Avis de non-responsabilité
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable