|Liegeplatz||New Port Richey, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||6.71 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||2.57 m|
Reason for selling is "Retiring from boating".
This Century has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE! NICELY EQUIPPED! 2007 CENTURY 2200 WITH A 200 HP YAMAHA ENGINE & TRAILER! TWO LOWRANCE DISPLAYS! LIVE WELL! FISHBOXES & MORE!!
Located in New Port Richey, Florida, this 22-foot used Century 2200 is a great center console fishing boat from a quality company founded in 1926. This 2200CC has the capacity to carry up to eight passengers, ample storage, a large live well, a fishing tackle center, and two big fish boxes. The console is large and can easily accommodate a porta-potty.
Powered by an updated 200 HP Yamaha F200TXR engine with stainless steel propeller (see the condition and recent repair sections below). This Century boat can get you to your favorite fishing spot quickly and efficiently at speeds up to 42 MPH.
This Century 2200CC is nicely equipped with a custom T-top with T-bag, a dual helmsman seat/leaning post with foot and backrest, a large tackle center, a transom seat with snap-on cushions, a forward casting deck with more cushions for bow seating, a bow table, nice coaming pads throughout, a windlass with Manson swivel anchor, two fish boxes, a live well, rod holders, rocket launchers, under gunnel rod storage and more. Please see the extensive feature list included below.
All controls are conveniently placed at the helm station which includes both a Lowrance HDS8 and HDS7 Insight displays, an electronics box with VHF radio and Sony Marine stereo, accessory rocker switches, a compass, helm lights, and trim tab & windlass controls.
This Century boat comes with a 2021 recently assembled over-sized ASPT dual-axle trailer with spare tire, and both console and leaning post covers, included in the price of the boat sale.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to own this nicely equipped and well-maintained Century 2200 center console boat!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Pro-Line, Grady-White, and Hydra-Sports vessels for sale. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Spring Hill, or Lakeland areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other center console fishing boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This Century boat appears to be in very nice condition, well-maintained and clean. The seller believes all functions and features work as intended to the best of his knowledge. Recent service records have been provided (see note below) that show extensive service and updates as well as indicate the upper casting dry exhaust (tuner) kit has been previously upgraded and is in great condition as well as all cylinders tested with very good and consistent compression.
- Port Holes (Included)- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Stainless Steel/manson Swivel)- Anchor Rode (150' Line & 15' Chain)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bilge Access (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Bow Table (Included)
- Casting Deck W/storage (Included)
- Center Console W/storage (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Coaming Pads (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cover - Helm (Included)
- Cover - Leaning Post (Included)
- Electronics Box (Included)
- Fishboxes (Two 180 Quart)
- Helm Station (Included)
- Leaning Post (W/backrest & Footrest)
- Lifting Rings (Included)
- Live Well (30 Gallon)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Prep Station (Included)
- Raw Water Washdown (Included)
- Rocket Launchers (Included)
- Rod Holders (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Snap-on Cushions (Included)
- Spreader Lights (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Tackle Center (Included)
- T-bag (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Seating (W/backrest)
- Transom Shower (Freshwater)
- T-top (Included)
- Under Gunwale Rod Storage (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windlass Locker (Included)
- Windscreen (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Accessory Switches (Rocker)
- Amplifier (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (2-bank)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Blue LED)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Helm Light (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Instrumentation Yamaha (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Speakers (6.5")
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Sony Marine)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Windlass Switches (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Engine Flush (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Hydraulic Steering (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (6)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Propeller (Stainless Steel)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Anchor Light (Included)- Compass (Included)
- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Lowrance HDS7 & HDS8 Insight)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Side Scan Sonar (2)
- VHF (West Marine)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)
- Searchlight (Handheld)