|Liegeplatz||Palmetto, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.67 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||3.4 m|
Reason for selling is "Moving to RV life".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
2007 CHAPARRAL 350 SIGNATURE - Custom A/C in the Helm, Maintenance up to date!
Your condo on the water! Custom 16,000 BTU cockpit air conditioning system increases the climate-controlled square footage into the cockpit!
Chaparrals are known for their high-quality builds, and it certainly shows when you see this 350 Signature. Chaparral renamed this same hull in future years to the 370 because it actually has an LOA of 37'.
As you board you will notice the large, extended swim platform that gives you plenty of walking space and a very nice area to store some of the swim toys when anchored or offshore.
Entering the cockpit, you will see a complete isinglass enclosure that has no cracking or yellowing. The seller has custom Sunbrella covers that protect the entire enclosure from sun damage when the boat is not being used. The isinglass can be removed in panels for some airflow or completely removed on those nice days. The seller invested a significant amount of money having a custom air conditioning unit installed in the cockpit to almost double the useable space on those hot and humid summer days in South Florida.
Once at the helm you'll appreciate the well laid out dash that has all the controls and engine diagnostic gauges in an easy-to-read layout. Some of the electronics include a Garmin GPSmap XSV, VHF radio, digital compass, search light, bow thruster and windlass anchor controls. The cockpit area has seating for at least 8 guests and includes a wet bar with an ice maker below and behind a cabinet enclosure.
Entering the cabin below you will find a dinette U-shaped sofa with a removable table and fill in cushions for additional sleeping options. Turning aft you will see the spacius aft cabin bunk with a removable table and fill in cushions to accomodate even more overnight guests.
Located in the bow section is a V-Berth with queen size bed and private TV. The V-berth and aft cabin can be closed off via an accordian door slide.
The galley has everything you need for extended stays at the dock or anchored in the bay. Features and appliances include a sink with faucet, automatic coffee maker, refrigerator, electric stove, microwave oven, cabinet storage and more.
Located at the base of the steps is a full bathroom with sink, shower, shower curtain, exhaust fan and vanity with storage.
She is powered by twin Mercruiser 8.1S Horizon engines with V-drives. A Kholer 7.3 KW generator powers all of the appliance and dual air conditioning systems when disconnected from shore power.
*Sellers personal possessions in the closets/storage areas are not included in the selling price, ie, money, dishware, pots/pans, mobile VHF, silverware etc.
To make an offer or for a private showing please make sure to enter stock #271804 when calling in.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Regal vessels for sale. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Lakeland, or Brandon areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The condition of this vessel is excellent. The owner has kept it serviced and detailed since purchased in 2008. All vinyl, upholstery, isinglass are in good condition. All isinglass is covered with Sunbrella covers when not in use.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Cherry Wood)
- Central Vacuum System (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Ice Maker - Separate (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Radar Arch (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bolster Seat (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Bridge Ice Maker (Included)
- Carpet - Cockpit (Included)
- City Water Hookup (Included)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Full Enclosure (Full Camper Enclosure)
- Hard Top (Included)
- Isinglass (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Sink - Cockpit (Included)
- Snap-on Cushions (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Sun Pad - Bow (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Wet Bar (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windlass Locker (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (GFCI Protected)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- GFI Outlets (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries ((4) Optima's)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Stereo (Clarion)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Engine Temp Gauge)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Date Impellers Replaced (10/2021)
- Date Of Engine Service (10/2021)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Engine Flush (Custom Freshwater Flush)
- Engine Hatch - Electric (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Holding Tanks (28 Gallon Waste Water)
- Macerator (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks ((2) 120 Gallons Each)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Thruster - Bow (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tab Indicator (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Autopilot (Garmin)- Compass (Digital)
- Covers - Display (Included)
- GPS / Plotter (Garmin Gpsmap Xsv)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector (Included)- Engine Kill Switch (Included)
- Halon Fire Suppression (Included)
- Owner's Manual (Included)
- Yacht Certified (Included)