|Liegeplatz||Hampstead, North Carolina, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.32 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.51 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||18°|
|Motor-Modell||5.0L MPI BR3|
Windlass-Custom $3,000- Addition
MerCruiser 260 HP With 365 Hours
Bravo III Twin Prop Outdrive with SST Props
New Manifolds and Risers July of 2017
Garmin 741XS GPS-Chart Plotter-2016
GPS Also Has Depth Finder Function
Full Camper Cockpit Enclosure
Heat and Air
Cockpit Storage Cover
Bottom Paint April of 2019
Optional Cockpit Wet Bar With Sink and Storage
If you ever own a boat with a windlass you will most likely never own another boat without one. The windlass makes the anchoring process effortless.
This is a great boat for day cruising, anchoring with friends, hanging out at the dock and overnighting. If you want to trailer your boat Carolina Dreamin offers you big boat features in an easily trailerable size.
For your weekends on board she features air with reverse cycle heat.
She has a galley including a dual volt refrigerator, microwave, optional butane stove, hot water system and a surprising amount of storage.
The Sirius capable marine stereo system has speakers in the cabin and the cockpit with a helm remote control.
The bimini top and camper extension has a full enclosure. She also has a cockpit storage cover.
She is powered by a MerCruiser 5.0L MPI engine rated at 260 hp with a Bravo III twin prop outdrive. Only 365 hours of use since new. The risers and manifolds were replaced in July of 2017.
NOTE-this boat is located offsite. Please contact listing broker with questions and to schedule an appointment to take a look.
Be sure to click on the Full Specs tab to take a look at the detailed list of factory options and key features.
Factory Options and Key Features
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI 260 hp engine
- 365 hours
- Bravo III twin prop outdrive
- Risers and manifolds replaced in July of 2017-work order available
- Windlass-this is a custom addition at a cost of $3,000- (if you want a 24' Sundancer with a windlass this IS your boat)
- Garmin 741XS GPS-chart plotter-2016
- 741 United has depth finder option
- Second Garmin GPS-chart plotters-both flush mounted
- Gel coated dash option-reduces glare
- Cockpit wet bar option includes sink and storage below
- Cockpit table option
- Bimini top with camper aft including full enclosure
- Cockpit storage cover
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Sirius capable marine stereo
- Galley includes dual volt refrigerator, microwave, butane stove option, hot water system with upper and lower storage
- Pump out head
- Interior carpet runners
- 30 amp shore power with battery charger
- Dual batteries-batteries new in 2018
- Engine room fire suppression system
- Trim tabs
- Bottom paint in April is 2019
The 240 Sundancer is a grand first step into Sea Ray's world-renowned family of raised helm, mid-cabin stateroom designed cruisers. The ingenious cabin layout encompasses plentiful storage, gorgeous cherry wood cabinetry and four color-coordinated fabric design package choices. Outside, the functional cockpit is designed for versatility and entertainment for fun while docked or underway. At first glace she may appear as a large-scale cruiser, but she's still trailerable with an 8' 6" beam.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.