|Liegeplatz||Patchogue, New York, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||9.75 m|
|Motor-Modell||350 MAG MPI|
|Motor-Modell||350 MAG MPI|
Reason for selling is "Buying a bigger boat".
This Sea Ray has been on the market for more than 30 days (Jul 26th). If you are thinking of making an offer, submit it today and let's make a deal!
2007 Sea Ray Sundancer 320 in Great Condition & Runs Great w/Low Engine Hours
This Sea Ray 320 Sundancer is the quintessential express cruiser built for weekends away at your favorite port of call.
The first thing you will notice is the generous swim platform.
Upon entering the cockpit, you will see the dinette area perfect for happy hour margaritas. There is plenty of seating for you and all of your guests.
You will be impressed by how roomy it is when you step into the cabin. There is a wraparound dinette with a beautiful two-toned wooden table adjacent to a full galley. The galley itself has an ample amount of cabinets and more counter space than you would expect.
The forward and aft berths can easily sleep two adults.
There is a full head with a shower and a sink
This boat has all of the creature comforts of home.
Call today for a private showing. Do not miss out on this one!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This is a well-maintained boat. There are no noticeable scratches or scuffs on the hull. The upholstery in the cockpit is in good condition and there are no tears. The helm looks good. All of the fits and finishes in the interior are in very good shape as well.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Heat (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Window Treatments (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Isinglass (Included)
- Sink - Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- GFI Outlets (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- USB Port (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Engine Flush (Included)
- Engine Hatch - Electric (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tab Indicator (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Garmin)