|Liegeplatz||Southampton, Hampshire, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||15.18 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||1.12 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
Fairline Phantom 48
*** Viewing Recommended ***
Fairline Phantom 48 (2008 Model Year). Twin Volvo Penta D9-575 diesel engines (575Hp each). This example of the Fairline Phantom 48 benefits from a comprehensive specification including 7KVA Onan generator, Hydraulic passerelle crane, Eberspacher heating system, Crew cabin upgrade, Raymarine electronics package, MCA coding preparation and much more. Based on the south coast, UK and maintained to a high level by her experienced owner, viewing of this Fairline Phantom 48 is highly recommended. Priced competitively, please contact us to discuss this fine opportunity in more detail and to make viewing arrangements.
This example of the Fairline Phantom 48 is fitted with the optional crew cabin and therefore this vessel comprises of seven berths spread between four cabins. The Master cabin is located Midships with a double berth and its own en-suite. There is a second double cabin Forward with access to the second heads as an en-suite. The twin cabin is to Starboard, which shares the heads, and the crew cabin is located at the stern.
INTERIOR COLOUR SCHEME
The interior of this example of the Fairline Phantom 48 has been well considered with the very desirable American White Oak cabinetry throughout and chrome door furniture and light fittings. The saloon seating is finished in a luxury beige leather upholstery with all head linings being in a cream vinyl. In the cabins the bed surrounds, headboards and carpets are finished in a complimentary cream finish. This example of the Fairline Phantom 48 has a carefully considered and tasteful interior design scheme with all curtains, blinds and throw cushions blending nicely with interior finishes.
All cockpit upholstery is finished in a new Silvertek material to help modernise and enhance the exterior areas. The cockpit floor and aft bathing platform benefit from a teak finish.
- Onan 7kW diesel generator
- Crew Cabin
- American White Oak Cabinetry throughout
- Eberspacher Heating System
- Electro-Hydraulic Passerelle Crane finished in Stainless Steel (350Kgs Capacity)
- Bow thruster
- Brand New Flybridge and aft cockpit seating in silvertec material.
- Electric anchor windlass with remote control
- Teak laid cockpit and bathing platform deck
- Flybridge wet bar with sink, cool box and electric BBQ griddle
- Hot & Cold transom shower
- Bow Sunbathing Cushions
- Blue LED mood lighting
- Electro hydraulic trim tabs
- Electric freshwater flush toilets
- Toilet Holding tank System
- EVC electronic engine controls
- 24v DC Electrical system
- Remote controlled searchlight
- 240V Shore support system with battery charger
- Microwave combination oven/grill
- 4 ring induction hob
- Twin bowl S/S sinks in Galley
- Built in washer dryer
- Galley Fridge
- Avonite countertops in the Galley and Heads
- Additional Saloon settee & fridge
- LCD TV in saloon with Bose 321 DVD sound system
- Stereo System
- Flatscreen TV/DVD player and stereo system in Master Cabin
- Flatscreen TV/DVD Player in Guest VIP Cabin
- Flatscreen TV/DVD Player in 3rd Cabin
- Twin Helm Seats at Lower Helm
- Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room
- Manual fire extinguishers
- Automatic electric bilge pumps
- Stainless Steel Cleats, Handrails and pulpit rails
- The boat has been coded for 12 Passengers and 2 Crew (New owner will have to provide relevant safety equipment and have sign off from suitable surveyor)
- Liferafts (Available by seperate negotiation)
- Warps and Fenders
- Cabrio 270CS RIB and Yamaha 9.9Hp outboard engine (Available by seperate negotiation)
- This boat is being sold as an EU Vat Paid boat although there is the opportunity for buyers outside of the EU to purchase the boat for export excluding VAT (Subject to clarification on individual circumstances and approval).
- Full Flybridge Cover
- Separate summer flybridge helm & upholstery covers (New 2017)
- Full Cockpit Covers (New 2017)
- Raymarine E120 colour radar/chartplotter/GPS
- Raymarine Radome Scanner
- Raymarine GPS Antenna
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Ray 240E VHF with DSC
- VHF Aerial
- FM Aerial
- NOTE: Main Navigation equipment is repeated on the flybridge helm.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Phantom 48 is the latest in a long line of widely admired family cruising boats from Fairline. With contemporary, practical design features and thoughtful use of space this is the perfect live-aboard boat. Her impressively spacious flybridge has all the touches you’d expect from a boat of this outstanding pedigree, yet once inside the cool, contemporary interior, with its sophisticated American white oak finish, you’ll be amazed by how spacious this 48-footer really is; the class-leading master stateroom with its en suite bathroom is placed amidships, allowing the enormous, panoramic hull windows to flood the space with light. The forward stateroom too, provides luxurious accommodation and the starboard cabin has twin Pullman berths that fold away to provide unprecedented flexibility and floor space. The Phantom 48 is the perfect boat for anyone who enjoys sharing their love of luxurious high performance cruising with friends and family.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.