Like all Grady’s, this vessel is outfitted with nothing but the best in materials from stainless steel bow rails to oversized cleats. Extremely well designed with integrated bow pulpit with windlass, factory hardtop, full enclosure, transom door, live well, transom fold down cockpit seating, in-deck fish-boxes, and coaming bolsters throughout. This professionally maintained craft is a great three-way boat for fishing, day boating, and overnight adventures.
Mehr Informationen anzeigen…
- Forward stateroom with two overhead opening hatches with screens and blinds. Recessed Sharp flat screen television to port. A Toshiba DVD Player recessed above it. Bolsters to either side of the bunk. Teak valance. A draw curtain separates the forward stateroom from the main salon.
- The main salon is equipped with a C-Shaped dinette to starboard with an adjustable pedestal mounted table, built in cabinetry above the dinette. On the port side is the galley.
- The aft stateroom is equipped with a transverse bunk. There is a mirror at the head of the bunk.
- Recessed Sharp flat screen television
- Toshiba DVD Player
- Lewmar bow thruster
- Jabsco remote searchlight
- (2) 30 amp/125 VAC shore power hook ups
- U-Line model Echelon dual refrigerator/freezer with a built in ice maker
- 2-burner countertop mounted Kenyan electric stove
- Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressurized running water. There is another smaller stainless steel sink to the side for utensils.
- Built in cabinetry above and below the galley counter
- Corian style countertops
- Toppin convection microwave range
Deck and Hull Equipment
- FRP Mechanically fastened bow sprit with single anchor roller with approximate 30 lb. Delta anchor, chain, and rode.
- Lewmar foredeck windlass with foredeck controls
- Recessed anchor locker
- Aluminum bow rail extending back ¾ of the way down either side
- Pipe frame support for the hard top
- Lee Outriggers with single spreaders
- Rocket launcher rod holders, 3 per side, coming off of the aluminum pipe frame from the hard top
- (2) Aft deck flood lights
- (4) Combing recessed rod holders
- Dockside water inlet
- (2) Garmin 5212 Map Multi-Function
- Icom model IC-M504 VHF Transceiver
- Gladiator TR1 Autopilot
- Kenwood Commander Stereo with helm controls
- Rule 200 gallon per hour bilge pump, Rule 1500 gallon per hour located below the aft stateroom bunk rigged on an automatic float switch
- (2) Cruisair reverse cycle with digital controls, (1) dedicated to the main salon, (1) dedicated to the cockpit
- Fischer Panda 7.0 KW diesel with dedicated 23 gal diesel fuel tank (160 total hours)
- 65 gal fresh water tank
- Hot water heater
- (1) Vacu-flush style head equipped with an MSD system and 18 gal holding tank