|Liegeplatz||Newport Beach, California, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||19.1 m|
CO-OWN THIS YACHT FOR 25% OF THE PRICE, AND 100% OF THE PLEASURE!
$195,000 for 25% Co-Ownership.
We are delighted to introduce you to the world of SeaNet and a smart way of owning the elegant Sunseeker Manhattan 60.
Become one of only four owners to co-own this stunning Sunseeker yacht.
25 % Ownership offers 72 days of usage per year.
- Guaranteed usage with maximum four owners per yacht
- Hassle-Free ownership with SeaNet's Yacht Management (Fully Crewed)
- VIP Concierge service included
- Equally split running cost
SeaNet Company Inc.
Since the launch of smart yacht ownership in 2003 the SeaNet fleet has gone global with over 20 yachts spread across the Mediterranean, United States and Caribbean.
SeaNet takes yacht ownership to the next level and offers you the unique opportunity to broaden your horizons by exchanging your yacht to another like type yacht in the permanent growing SeaNet fleet.
SeaNet provides you with the yachting lifestyle, the worlds finest international destinations, and the absolute elegance and cutting edge technology of the leading yacht brands, all with the comfort of making a smart financial decision.
International Fleet Coverage:
Mediterranean, Caribbean, West Coast USA, Mexico, East Coast USA, Bahamas
THE SUNSEEKER MANHATTAN 60
A popular mid-range option, the Manhattan 60 provides pace and space in a craft that family and friends can operate comfortably on their own. But if a crew is required a neat aft cabin with full facilities for two can be specified. Alternatively this space can be used as a private cabin to boost guest sleeping accommodation to eight or as workshop cum laundry and storeroom, adding to the extended cruising potential of this capable flybridge model. Sociability is key in the Manhattan 60's design, with flowing seating areas blending saloon and wheelhouse, and the three main cabins below share the intrinsic qualities of fitting and finish.
Total Power: 900hp
Cruising Speed: 27
Max Speed: 32
- AC shore power/battery charger
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Automatic fire extinguishers
- Bow thruster
- Built to U.S. Coast Guard Regulations
- Ceramic Hob
- Depth Sounder
- DVD surround system in saloon
- Electric refrigerator and freezer
- Electric speedlog
- Electric winch with bow roller
- Flat-screen televisions in all cabins
- Flybridge and cockpit controls
- Fresh - water marina connection
- Hot and cold swimming shower
- Hot and cold water system
- Hydraulic lifting platform
- Hydraulic steering
- Microwave, Grill, Oven
- Radio/CD player
- Remote spotlight
- Side opening helm door
- Sliding cockpit door to aft cockpit
- Teak bathing platform and steps
- Teak cockpit floor
- Trim tabs
- Vaccum toilets with holding tank
- VHF Radio dual station
Factory Installed options
- Additional AC 110V double socket in waterproof enclosure
- Aft end seat cabinet-Cherry Gloss finish w granite top
- Alpine DVA 9861 CD/DVD/Tuner
- BOSE Lifestyle 48 DVD/CD Surround System
- Carpets Throughout the boat to be edge bound
- Chrome Table Lamp to starboard side unit
- Electric BBQ Grill - Gaganeau lava coal
- Electric cooling unit for cool box
- Four infinity Kappa Marine 9”x6” speakers with BOSE amplifiers
- Kahlenberg Air Horns in lieu of std
- Low level lighting to be BLUE LED’s in lieu of std
- Lower Lobby Flooring in close boarded Teak
- Lustre Cream to be used on the side opening door
- Pouffe stool-Cream Leather with low backrest
- Safe - 2 brick - with digital lock
- Savage stainless steel trim
- (Sanshin) Twin beam remote controlled searchlight HR-1012
- Sharp Aquos 32” LCD TV on fall and rise system
- Stainless steel fiddle rail for the Hob
- Stainless steel vents to be fitted in all GRP seat bases for ventilation
- Subzero fridges with freezer compartments
- Teak Decking
- Two G4 dummy domes with Navu Blue bases on 200mm
- U-line Origins 1115WC Wine Cooler
- Washer/Dryer fitted in enclosed cabinet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.