|Liegeplatz||Saint-Jean Cap Ferrat, Alpes-Maritimes, Frankreich|
|Länge über alles||22.25 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||16.51 m|
Low engines hours
This SUNSEEKER PREDATOR 72 is a stylish and sportive luxury motor yacht built and launched by the prestigious UK builder Sunseeker, presented in magnificent condition and only private use.
The SUNSEEKER PREDATOR 72 is powered by the ideal twin MAN engines of 1550 Hp with few hours, reaching an impressive top speed of 38 knots and a cruising speed of 32 knots. Built in fibreglass, she has a large beam of 5.4m.
The SUNSEEKER PREDATOR 72 yacht provides luxurious and comfortable accommodation for up to 6 guests in 3 well appointed cabins, including two double cabins and one twin cabin. The vessel also carries separate crew quarters with 2 crew berths.
Her saloon upholstery is all in white leather giving her a more luxurious touch. She’s equipped with AC in all cabins, saloon and crew area and has the latest entertainment systems, including satellite TV.
Designed by focusing on luxury elements, the SUNSEEKER PREDATOR 72 Sport Yacht is definitely a performance yacht, for those seeking for adrenalin thrills while achieving a very good deal.
Description fournie par le constructeur
Sheer power and breath taking top speeds flaunt the race-bred heritage of the captivating Predator 72, while dynamic exterior curves distinguish her as a classic Sunseeker. Generously equipped for stylish entertaining, the interiors are full of natural light and luxuriously finished down to every last detail. The state-of-the-art helm, with observer seats, gives everyone the ultimate vantage point to experience the Predator 72's immense performance.
- Retractable Bimini top
- Twin berth crew cabin aft with separate toilet
- Pullman cabin to replace the lower breakfast saloon
- Hydraulic lifting platform
- Garage under sunlounger
- Electric winch with deck and cockpit controls
- 2 x stern electric capstan winches
- Hot and cold swim shower
- Wetbar with griddle, ice maker, ice chest, hot and cold water
- Radar and autopilot
- Power-assisted steering
- Electronic speedlog, depth sounder and VHF radio
- Trim tabs
- Flatscreen television and DVD/CD surround system in deck saloon
- Radio/CD player
- Ceramic hob, microwave/grill, refrigerator and freezer
- Hot and cold water system
- Automatic fire extinguisher
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Slow speed generator with silent exhaust
- AC shorepower/battery charger
- Vacuum toilets with holding tank
- Fresh-water marina connection
- Teak bathing platform and steps
- Teak cockpit
- Opening hardtop
- Air conditioning
- Bow thruster
US specification includes
- US Coast Guard build regulations
- US specification appliances
Clause de non-garantie
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.