A 2010 Fairline Squadron 78, berthed in the Costa Blanca, recently refitted, low engine hours.
Consistently popular not only for its size and excellent seaworthiness, but also for the great opportunity to customize each project.
Even as standard, she' s equipped with everything for relaxation, including a large lounge, dining area, sofas, sunbeds, bar with grill, fridge and Ice Machine.
Mehr Informationen anzeigen…
Engines & Electronics
- Twin Caterpillar C32: 970 horus
- Generator: 2 x Onan 1500 rpm ( approx. 900 hours + approx. 1170 hours)
- GPS: Garmin
- Chartplotter: 2 x Garmin Map 5012, 1 x Garmin Map 5008
- Compass: Garmin
- VHF: Garmin GHS101
- Radar: Garmin
- Autopilot: Garmin GHC 10 + Remote Control
- Log: Garmin GMI 10
- Hans Grohe Taps throughout
- Adjustable lighting throughout
- New exterior covers
- Full winter cover from stern to bow
- New cockpit Van Besouw carpet fitted
- Central vacuum system
- B&O TV sound paper
- Electric side doors
- Mcmurdo ICS Nac 6 Navtex
- FLIR infrared camera system
- CAT motor management system
- Miele dishwasher
- Hydraulic trim tabs
- Truevision kvh
- Zanussi washer dryer
- Opacmare crane on flybridge
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.