|Liegeplatz||Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.92 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.59 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||19°|
The unbeatable style and functionality of our 260 Sundancer inspires extended trips. Enjoy all the ingredients you need for an epic cruise: comfortable V-berth and mid-stateroom, open cockpit with reversible helm seat, walk through windshield for bow access, galley with drawer style refrigerator, and Vacuflush head, and plenty of storage.
This 260 has been dry stored since new. She has 200 hours on her 350 MerCruiser engine that is equipped with a freshwater flush system. Also included is the camper canvas enclosure and a mooring cover. This boat is loaded with options and show well. Call today to schedule an appointment.
Highlights and Features:
- 300hp MerCruiser engine with only 200 hours of use. The boat is equipped with with a freshwater flush system. She has been flushed after each use.
- Air conditioning and heat--very nice for overnighting at your favorite marina
- Garmin GPS/Chartplotter/Sounder--very nice combo unit for this size boat
- Convertible V-berth--table for entertaining then a berth for overnighting
- Mid-berth stateroom--lights, AC vents, and storage.
- Vacuflush head system with pump out
- Flatscreen cabin TV with DVD player
- Mooring cover--must have for summer time so you don't have to put up the canvas after every use.
- Camper Canvas--extended your boating season. Fall is one of the best times to get on the water. A camper top makes it possible even when it's cool.
- 30 amp shore power for AC, battery charger, receptacles, etc.
- Anchor Windlass--retrieve the anchor with the flip of a switch
This boat is located offsite. Please call to schedule an appointment to see it. Reference MarineMax stock number 161653.
Yanmar diesel engine available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.