|Länge über alles||15.24 m|
|Marke||2 x Volvo Penta|
|Motor-Modell||D6 435D-E IPS|
|Motor-Modell||D6 435D-E IPS|
TORNADO 50 / 2011
Asking Price: 350.000 Euros
Port of Registry: London
- 15.24m (on papers 13.6)
Gross Tonnage: 19.37GT
Shipyard: Tornado Marine S.P.A.
Model Name: Tornado 50 feet
Year of Build: 2011 / Place: Italy
Type: Motor Pleasure Vessel
Engines: 2x Volvo Penta D6 435D-E IPS 600 Hp
Generator: Lombardini 6000 Watt
Fuel Type: Diesel
Max Speed: 34 knots (without the canopy) consumption at ~130L/H with gen running.
Cruising Speed: 28 knots (with the canopy) consumption at ~100L/H with gen running.
Water Tanks 2x: Main 500L, Forward 200L
Fuel Tanks 2x: Port 500L, Stbt 500L
Cabins: 3x, 2 Guests plus 1 for Crew.
Protocol: 12 persons.
Tender: 1x 3.05m with Suzuki 9.9hp ~30 hours (Gasoline)
I have service protocols for the engines from 2011 same for Generator all made by Greek representatives. (Volvo Penta & Lombardini).
I have invoices for all the jobs+updates we made the past 3 years that i am captain of M/Y Kiska.
Plus by the time i am in charge of the boat, it stays on the water only 5 months and the other 7 inside a shed for winterized.
Last year we changed completely the long blongs from 2 engines which means 2 brand new engines on board with only 300 hours of use.
Some of the things we add this year only are the below:
1) New 3m tender with military specs for the air chambers.
2) Raymarine 4G Radar Doppler Quantum 2.
3) AIS A Class Em Trac A200.
4) 2 MFD's Raymarine Axiom 12'' & 9''.
5) 2 sets brand new cushions covers.
6) Flir Ax8 Thermal Camera for Engine room surveillance.
7) 2x 24'' LG Smart TV's with Wifi.
8) Glomex antenna with automatic gain control.
9) Glomex Webboat Plus 4G for internet everywhere from 2 different GSM Providers or Wifi from marinas.
10) 11x Batteries Exide 100Ah 1100CC
11) External Sound System Fusion 4x Speakers 260W Rms + 1x Subwoofer 400W Rms+ Fusion 24v Amplifier 1600W+Fusion 750 Multimedia Source.
12) Internal Multimedia system Clarion source with 2xfusion 260W Rms Speakers for the TV's.
13) Automatic flaps retract system.
14) Automatic Anchor Chain Counter Lewmar.
15) The boat has 220V plugs everywhere from generator plus 5v USB plugs everywhere from Batteries.
16) Raymarine 3D 600W Real Vision Transducer.
17) 2x New Set of High Performance Props.
18) We improved the thermal/noise engine room isolation with a brand new one plus we upgraded the water seal rubbers of the area.
19) We change the master cabin escape hatch with the new one.
20) We install Halyard's silencer device for extra electrical-generator's noise decrease.
21) Manual retractable inox swimming ladder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.