|Typ||Pro Team 175 TF|
|Liegeplatz||Hurst, Texas, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||5.31 m|
PRE-OWNED - IN STOCK
2011 Tracker® Boats Pro Team™ 175 TF
One of our most versatile fishing packages, the Pro Team 175 TF is packed with features that make it ideal for bass, crappie, and nearly anything else that swims.
The slightly lower front deck keeps you close to the action, and convenient utility trays with drink holders on both sides up front keep tools and beverages close at hand. Three seat pedestal bases up front allow for multiple seating configurations—so whether you're trolling for walleye, casting for bass, or spider-rigging for crappie, you'll be comfortable.
You also get fore and aft aerated livewells (both with a removable bait bucket), huge storage spaces throughout, two removable, fold-flat fishing chairs with multiple locations fore, aft and midship, three-across cockpit seating, a trolling motor, and a new color fishfinder.
This all-around awesome fishing boat also features our beautiful Diamond Coat™ finish for long-lasting good looks, and our exclusive Revolution™ variable deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™. The Power-Trac™ offset transom provides quicker holeshots & better overall performance.
Features may include:
- 8" recessed bow deck w/3-across fishing seat bases
- NEW VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Bow 15-gal. & aft 16-gal. aerated, recirculated livewells w/timers & bait buckets
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Backed by The TRACKER™ Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
- 7' (2.13 m) lockable rod storage, bow/aft storage w/aluminum lids & 2 aft boxes
- 6 seat pedestal bases & 2 movable, folding fishing seats
- Minn Kota® trolling motor & Lowrance® color fishfinder
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.