|Liegeplatz||Lymington, Hampshire, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||11.37 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||700 Liter (Rostfreier Stahl)|
2012 model Nimbus 365 Coupé fitted with 2 x Volvo Penta D4 260hp engines on shafts. 117 hours on engine.
The 365 is built for the conscious yachtsman or family who appreciate functionality, comfort and fun. The is a true “all round” coupe cruiser where socialising and other on-board activities have been combined with excellent long distance cruising characteristics.
This boat was delivered to Greece in June 2012 and remains in virtually “as new” condition. It has spent 8 months of every year shrink-wrapped ashore in Lefkas marina and 4 months afloat. The boat has been professionally maintained since new and provides exceptional, economical long distance comfort and safety, cruising at any speed between 7 knots displacement speed up to fast cruising at 23 knots. Maximum speed is over 30 knots.
Due to (unexpected) ill health the boat has had very little use and is now for sale. The galley equipment, cooker, etc. has never been used.
Lying ashore in Lymington ready for immediate viewings.
- 2 x Volvo D4 260hp engines on shafts, 100 hours
- Sleipner SE60 Bow thruster 16kg Delta anchor, 70mtr 8mm chain
- Jabsco “Silent” electric WC, holding tank with deck & sea pump-out
- Fischer Panda 3.8Kw generator
- Westerbeke “Rotary Aire” Air con, 17000 BTU, reverse heat/cool
- Mastervolt 50A battery charger & Inverter
- Mastervolt control panel for remote operation of generator, battery charger & Inverter
- 2nd battery charger for windlass, bow prop & generator batteries
- Coloured hull, sand/beige
- Large cockpit canopy with brand new spare
- Teak cockpit floor, swim platform
- Custom swimming/bathing ladder
- Bow ladder
- Simrad AP 24 autopilot system
- Simrad NSE 12” colour plotter c/w GPS
- Simrad 3G broadband 24nm radar
- Icom DSc M323 VHF/RT
- Volvo Bi-data log/depth
- Lewmar Bow anchor windlass with wireless hand remote control, both deck & dashboard up/down switches
- Trim tabs
- Trip computer
- Custom removable s/s Bimini cover over wheelhouse
- 12v fans to all berths, heads and saloon
- All interior/cockpit lights fitted with LED bulbs
- Hull antifouled with “Coppercoat” for 15 years protection
- Stereo system to salon & cockpit
- TV/DVD on hide-away electric lifting bracket
- Rooftop mounted remote-controlled searchlight
- Fully fitted galley and bar with Nimbus cutlery, glasses & crockery
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.