|Liegeplatz||Norwalk, Connecticut, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||9.45 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.76 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||21°|
|Motor-Modell||5.0L MPI AXIUS BRAVO III|
Sea Ray has always been the trendsetter for elegance and luxury out on the water, and the 310 Sundancer is no exception. With its sleek design and breathtakingly spacious berth, this cruiser is designed to accommodate your every need. There sure is a method to this "Madness"!
Notable options include:
- Twin Axius 5.0L Mercruiser engines with Bravo III outdrives (600 hours)
- V-berth & mid-berth TV setups
- Single-burner alc./elec. stove
- Macerator w/ seacock interlock system
- Dual 30AMP shore power
- Air conditioning/heating
- Kohler gas generator 120v/60
- Camper canvas pkg
- Cockpit refrigerator dual-volt
- Built-in cockpit grill
- 5" remote-controlled spotlight
- Raymarine chart plotter/GPS
- Windlass, rope/chain
Interested? Give us a call at (203) 831-6311 to learn more!
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Choice of twin sterndrives, gas or diesel, or Axius drives with helm joystick control.
- Double helm seat with rotating base and folding backrest.
- Fold-down transom seating.
- Extra large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can accommodate optional built-in grill and refrigerator.
- Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allow easy access to deck area from cockpit.
- Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
- Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave, and plenty of storage.
- Large enclosed head compartment with VacuFlush.
- Molded fiberglass sport spoiler with LED lighting.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Twin Yanmar diesel and Mercruiser sterndrives, as well as V-drive, available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.