Manufacturer Provided Description
The luxury, athleticism and precision of our 250 SLX will leave boaters breathless. A premium dash and folding tower option set the tone visually; up to 380 horsepower and a deep-V hull with six full-length strakes deliver thrilling performance.
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Bow seats with integrated armrests.
- Chartplotter available as an option.
- Cockpit entertainment center with Corian® countertop and optional 12V refrigerator.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- Fully enclosed head with storage.
- Spacious gull winged sun pad w/center walk-thru.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Now standard with innovative Quiet Ride noise reduction and vibration attenuation technologies
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck
- Bimini Top w/Boot & Stainless Steel Ball & Socket Hardware
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Beverage Holders (9): Stainless Steel
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In - Cockpit
- Cooler, Carry-On: w/Designated Storage
- Dash w/Visor, Custom Soft-Touch
- Door, Bow Walk-Thru
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Glove Box, Portside Helm
- Handrail, Stainless Steel
- Hatch, Engine Compartment
- Head Compartment, Enclosed
- Lighting, LED Courtesy
- Outlet, 12V Accessory (2)
- Stereo, Sony 12V AM/FM, Single CD, Amplifier, Subwoofer, Weatherproof Speakers (6) & Digital Cockpit Remote Control & iPod Connector
- Storage, Lockable Ski/Wakeboard
- Storage, Side Panel
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage, Under Helm
- Sun Pad, Aft Gas-Assisted w/Integrated Transom Walk-Thru
- Wet Bar
- Battery Switch, Dual
- Battery Trays
- Wiring, Color-Coded
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge (1)
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Lighting, 12V
- Oil Filter
- Evaporative Fuel System
- Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
- Compass, Dash
- SmartCraft Diagnostics:
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Glass Lenses & Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels
- Systems Tachometer (Includes: Depth/Water Temp, Engine Alarm/Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control, Voltage, Digital Speed)
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) w/Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Switch
- Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent
- Steering, Power-Assisted
- Steering, Tilt Wheel
Hull & Deck Features
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless-Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray (6) Pull-Up Stainless Steel
- Deck Fill Plates
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Graphics, Tapered Boot Stripe
- Handrail, Stainless-Steel
- Light, Stern: Removable
- Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel
- Quiet Ride Technology:
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow Eye: Stainless Steel
- Storage, Anchor
- Swim Platform, Integral w/Concealed Stainless-Steel Four-Step Swim Ladder w/Integral Grab Handle
- Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel
- Vent System, Engine Compartment: Integral
- Windshield Wiper: Starboard
- Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru, Stainless-Steel Hold-Back Latch & Stainless-Steel Supports
- Color Coordinated Steering Wheel, Switch Panel, Soft-Touch Dash Instrument Panel & Accent Vinyl:
- Kopi (Ivory/Taupe)
- MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT Bravo III w/DTS (300 hp - 224 kW) (Non-ECT engine available outside the US)
- Bow Rider Loungers w/Molded-In Armrests & Storage Below
- Bucket Seats (2) w/Swivels, Sliders, Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolsters & Fiberglass Backs
- Semi-Circular Aft Lounger w/Fiberglass Storage Base & Gull-Wing Sun Pad w/Center Walk-Thru
- Propellers, Stainless Steel
- Trim Tabs, Hydraulic (Integrated w/Zeus System)
- Pressure Water System w/12V Pump
- Shower, Transom Pullout Sprayer
- Water Tank (21-Gallons)
A brief statement:
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.