- Length: 16' 2"
- Bottom width: 48"
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Package width: 5' 11"
- Fuel capacity: 11 Gallons
- Package length: 19' 9"
- Deadrise: 6 Degrees
- Beam: 70"
- Approx. weight: 766 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1495 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 15"
- Hull material: 0.090 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 21"
- Max. weight capacity: 880 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 465 Lbs.
- Towing length: 20' 0"
- Storage length: 19' 0"
- Package height: 4' 1"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow & stern eyes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Battery trays
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Safety lanyard
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Stick steering
- Mercury® control box
- Midnight Lazer switch panel w/integrated fuses
- Control panel w/fuel gauge, navigation lights, aerator, bilge & ignition switches
Construction & Exterior
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines—for structural strength & handling
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Heavy-duty box-beam, corner-braced all-aluminum transom—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece, gunnel—for structural strength & rigidity
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Bow courtesy light
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- 12V trolling motor receptacle & harness
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling (1) & cranking (1) batteries
- 12V outlet
- 2 oversized fold-down fishing chairs w/pinchless hinges & locking swivel for close-to-the-action floor-level fishing
- Deep dry molded storage boxes below each seat
- Bow deck storage compartment
- Seating for 2 on midship livewell w/cushion
- 2 top-loading carpeted rod/gear lockers—8' port, 8' starboard
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 14-gal. (53.00 L) aerated grey livewell w/cushion-top seat
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Removable bait bucket
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" shaft foot-controlled trolling motor w/weedless prop
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.