|Typ||215 Deck Boat|
|Liegeplatz||Essex, Maryland, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||6.27 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||16°|
|Motoren - Standort||enums.engine-location.center|
2014 Bayliner 215 Deck Boat powered by a Mercruiser 4.3L MPI Engine, Flight Series Package, Bow Well and Cockpit Covers, Radar, GPS, Portable Head, Trailer and a Whole Lot More
This is a new listing more photos to come.
Garmin 741XS Radar/Chartplotter
Standard VHF Radio
Flight Series Pk, with Wakeboard Tower
Desert Sand Interior
Bow Well and Cockpit Cover
Seagrass Nap In Floor Mat
Teak Pad Swimdeck
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Flight Series Package - Wakeboard Tower
- Glove Box - Stbd
- Helm Bucket Seat - Swivels 180°
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Port Console storage
- Step-Through Cockpt Entry from Transom
- Waterproof 120-watt Satellite - Ready AM/FM Stereo/Controller w/Inputs for iPod & Mp3
- Battery switch
- Dual Batteries
- 220 M MPI/A1 (4.3L) ECT CARB
- Bilge Pump
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare Brow
- Hour Meter
- Trim Gauge
- Garmin GPS Echo Map/Radar
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Rack and Pinion Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Steering, Tilt
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Anchor Locker
- Bow and Transom Eyes (3)
- Bow well and Cockpit Cover
- Bow Beach Access Ladder w/Cover
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Seagrass Nap-In Floor Covering
- Hull Gel - Black
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Mooring Cleats (Qty 6 std)
- Portable Head
- Safety Handholds
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Transom Shower w/On Demand Water
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Walkaround Aft Transom Platform w/Seating Cushion
Manufacturer Provided Description
This stunning member of Bayliner's revamped Deck Boat family comes powered with a reliable, watersports-friendly Mercury sterndrive, which offers impressive holeshot even when the 215 has hit its (also impressive) people capacity of 12. Choose between the standard helm windscreen or an optional wraparound windshield, providing additional wind protection in the cockpit. The helm boasts an all-new dash design with upgraded easy-to-read instrumentation and a sport steering wheel. Easy-to-reach grab handles and cup holders amplify comfort and safety in the spacious bow seating area, while a roomy in-floor locker accommodates skis, water toys and other gear, keeping the cockpit clutter-free. Additional under-seat storage can be partitioned based on your needs. And a portside storage bulkhead, which doubles as a changing area, can be upgraded to serve as optional day head.
- Standard helm windscreen may be replaced by an optional wraparound windshield, providing additional wind protection in the cockpit.
- All-new helm design with upgraded easy-to-read instrumentation and sport steering wheel.
- Spacious bow seating area with easy to reach grab handles and cup holders. A roomy in-floor locker accommodates skis, water toys and other gear. Innovative under-seat storage can be partitioned based on your needs.
- Portside bulkhead doubles as a changing area, upgradeable to serve as optional head.
- Rear-facing seating/sun lounge lets passengers enjoy the "back patio."
Baltimore Boating Center
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.