|Liegeplatz||Charleston, South Carolina, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||14.63 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||5.79 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 350 gal|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 200 gal|
|Fäkalientanks||1 x 90 gal|
Two of the truly differentiating features of this 2015 48' Aquila Power Catamaran are the lower helm and the larger engines. The lower helm makes long passages fun, like driving from your living room while hanging out with family and friends - convenience and quiet to give ease of communication.
The lower helm also features an extra wide and comfy swiveling and reclining Captain’s chair. The larger engines are critical for keeping the boat on plane without working the motors too hard.
"Salvador Cali" comes loaded with other features and options, including:
- (2) Volvo Penta D6-370 370 HP turbo-charged diesels
- 20 KW Northern Lights generator
- Lower and upper helms with full electronics
- Yacht Controller, Raymarine autopilot
- Owner’s master stateroom model
State-of-the-art Internet system
"Salvador Cali" is loaded with options and is a fantastic family live-aboard and cruiser! She has the space and accommodations of a 60+ foot monohull and is more stable both at sea and on anchor.
"Salvador Cali" features three ensuite staterooms, each sleeping two. Full heads with shower in each stateroom. This Aquila can also sleep one child on sofa in master suite. There are a total of 3 heads and 3 showers.
Master Stateroom uses the entire expanse of the port hull, providing for a large bathroom and shower, plus lots of storage. The stateroom features a semi-walkaround berth, plus a 5 foot long couch.
(2) Guest Staterooms, each with their own ensuite shower, sink and head. These two guest staterooms are equal in size, both have great windows and light. One of the guest staterooms has a large near queen-sized berth and the other is currently configured as two singles, although they can be reconfigured as one large berth.
Galley and Dining
Galley includes two refrigerators plus a freezer and a built-in electric grill/griddle.
The Bridge features an electric grill/griddle, a sink with hot and cold water, a refrigerator and freezer/icemaker. The flybridge table seats 10.
The Salon features lovely illuminated full bar / wine cabinetry. One cabinet contains a rack for 12+ wine bottles with glasses and decanter and a second cabinet for a large liquor bottle collection with glasses.
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Yacht Controller Wireless Remote Control: Shift each engine in and out of gear, control twin bow thrusters from remote control all around yacht. Great for docking and anchoring.
- 1000 GPD Spectra Watermaker
- Rockna anchor with 150’ of chain and powerful electric windlass. Spare Fortress anchor with rhode.
- Fresh bottom paint, Spring 2022
- Line cutters on shafts
- New shaft and propeller on starboard side
- Two Raymarine MFD
- Two transducers
- Fish finder
- Two-way Raymarine AIS
- Sirius weather
- Sirius radio
- Raymarine auto-pilot
- Digital Radar
- VHF flybridge and lower helm station
- Large pull out HD TV: KVH TV-1 Satellite TV dish, DirecTV, Roku TV (Netflix, PrimeVideo)
- State-of-the-art Narwhal (https://seatech.systems/narwhal-connect/) high power extended range WiFi / cellular / satellite (not installed) system automatically delivers the best source of Internet connectivity. The Rogue WiFi extender can pick up WiFi networks from 7 miles away. The PepLink cellular dome with high gain antenna and cell signal booster, which is paired with an 8 slot SIM injector, has delivered cell connectivity in the middle of the Gulf Stream 40 miles offshore.
- Upgraded stereo -- Newest Fusion Apollo head unit features Apple Airplay with new, powerful JBL speakers on the bridge facing the expansive bow area (a great dancefloor!), plus four new upgraded JL Audio speakers on flybridge. The boat jams, with four zone volume control on Salon, Bridge, Stern and Bow. Each stateroom also features its own built in stereo and fan.
- Easy docking with wireless Yacht Controller and twin color stern cameras covering both stern corners.
- 10 ft AB center console dinghy with 2019 Tohatsu 30hp engine with power trim and tilt. 20+ knots with a family of five, a big dog, and some beach stuff! Great underseat storage.
- Electric davit system makes launching and retrieving dinghy a breeze
- Chilled water air conditioning system with digital climate control in each stateroom and area.
- Tremendous amount of onboard storage -- two huge lockers in the bow plus a great spot for 5 bicycles and a bunch of surfboards and SUPs on the bridge.
- Hydraulic swim platform, great for swimming and boarding dingy.
- Fishing rod storage for 16+ full size rods plus six rod holders
- Glendinning shore power reels with wireless remote control, 2 x 50 Amp 220V, greatly increase stern cockpit storage
- Electric windlass on port and starboard stern makes securing dock lines effortless
- 6-person ocean life raft
- Extensive spare parts onboard
- Larger screen Volvo digital engine display
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.