|Liegeplatz||Vancouver, British Columbia, Kanada|
|Länge über alles||19.84 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||16°|
Vancouver Legend is a 2015 Sea Ray L-650 Yacht with all the BIG YACHT comforts and features. With her Twin Caterpillar C18A (T-1150 HP) engines and a top speed of 29 knots you can get to your favorite weekend destination in excellent time. She is well-suited for day cruising, weekend getaways and even 2 week or longer trips North and South in our Pacific Northwest waters. The L-650 has a superior level of performance and handling, with a solid feel yet also a marked measure of "sprightly" responsiveness. It handles sea conditions well too, cutting through waves instead of launching over them.
Some of the many comfort features that you will enjoy while cruising are the Xantrex 3000 watt Invertor 4 AGM batteries, Newport 400 gallon Watermaker, Satellite TV System, Day Head in the aft crew quarters and a very well-equipped galley including dishwasher. For navigation, Vancouver Legend has a complete set of Raymarine Electronics including 2 GS 165 Chartplotter screens, Autopilot, Radar and Fishfinder. Set-Up for Owner/Operator, with both a bow and a stern thruster plus a joystick that also controls the transmissions, Vancouver Legend is super easy to dock. The additional aft docking station also with the joy stick makes backing in a slip or sideways to a dock super easy.
The trend lately with large boats has been to put the galley up and aft. Sea Ray has gone with a more conventional forward location, but has opened up the galley, putting refrigerator and freezer drawers below the counters. By eliminating any galley bulkheads, Sea Ray has kept the whole inside of the main deck unobstructed and open. With the position of the galley, the opposing dinette and the aft salon this Sea Ray Yacht open deck layout means everyone is part of the conversation.
This Sea Ray L650 has four staterooms and three heads so the owners can entertain multiple couples or children. The crew quarters also has 2 single beds and a head that can be used if no crew is onboard. The hydraulic swim platform with teak has a 1,200 lb. capacity; not only can this be used for carrying and launching the ship's tender but it can also be used as a private beach wherever the boat happens to be anchored at the time.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- White / Aurora Gold Colored Hull
- Black Canvas
- 120/240 Vac/ 60 Cycle Electrical System
- Interior Package L-B - Taupe/ Silver/ Chocolate
- Interior Package L-B - Nibbana / Ridge Carpet Upgrade
- Interior Package L-B - Walnut Matte/ Walnut Wood Blinds
- Interior Countertops / Surfaces Upgrade
- Safe - Master Stateroom
- China Place Settings w/ Storage
- Wine Cooler
- Portlights, Opening - Forward/ Port/ Stbd Staterooms
- Crew Quarters
- Transformer Shore Pwr ISO Boost-240 v/60
- Additional DSS Receiver - Forward Stateroom
- DSS Satellite TV System - Salon & Master
- TV / DVD Player - Port Strm, Starboard Strm
- Water Purifier System - Galley & Icemakers
- Audio System - Foredeck Seating
- Electric Retractable Over Cockpit Awning
- Teak Cockpit Table - High Gloss
- Table Foredeck High Gloss Teak - Bow Seating
- Grill in Cockpit
- Teak Flooring - Foredeck Seating Area
- Teak Flooring - Cockpit
- Teak Flooring - Deck Cat Walks
- Teak Flooring - Swim Platform
- Underwater Transom Lighting (4)
- Raymarine GS - 165 Upgrade (2 Units)
- Raymarine CP300 Fishfinder E-125 Display
- Raymarine Network Cameras - Cockpit & Bilge
- Raymarine Sirius Weather Module
- I/B Joy Stick Dock System - Bow & Stern, Electric
- Multi Station Docking, Cockpit Controls - I/B
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Oil Changer System - Engines, Trans, & Generator
- 300' Anchor Chain
- Raised Dinette and Table 5"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.