|Liegeplatz||Iuka, Mississippi, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||8.23 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.53 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||21°|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||1.62 m|
PRICE JUST REDUCED TO $144,900 BRING ALL OFFERS
CONTACT LISTING BROKER FOR MORE INFORMATION - MATT WELCH 731 607 7259
VOLVO PENTA 380 HP ENGINE WITH 229 HOURS
CAPTAINS CALL, WINDLASS ANCHOR AND MUCH MORE LOADED!!!! EXCELLENT SHAPE INSIDE AND OUT. TRAILER IS INCLUDED
Designed for the wide-open, all-out adrenaline junky in all of us, the refined and versatile Water Sport Series is fully prepared for you and your demands of large, predictable wakes. Wakes that bring out the passion for flight, wakes that live inside every water sports enthusiast.
Fused with the intrinsic DNA of traditional Cobalt models and the wakeboarding advantages of a sterndrive, we present to you the Water Sport Series. WSS stands for everything that’s fun on the water! Flexibility of speed when you need it, and power when demanded, the WSS delivers day in and day out. Now you hold the power to adjust wakes with the touch of a trim switch, giving both captain and boarder complete flexibility. What’s in the name of WSS?
Water Sports Tower Choices with Bimini Top
They are solid, sturdy and pro-athlete strong with life-long good looks, heavy-gauged anodized aluminum and stainless steel, precision-machined billet fittings. The WSS towers and arches are designed with integrated billet board racks for your favorite boards and with a flip of a swivel-lock, swing the racks inboard for easy access. And we can’t forget the optional tower lights, and driver’s rear-view mirror, and directional speakers with 360 degree flexibility, well, you see this is not just another wakeboard want-to-be.
Our Design Your Dream tool has thousands of color combinations to create your own masterpiece. All showcased by the chrome WSS hull emblem and a WSS badge at the transom. Customize your Cobalt simply because – you deserve it.
WSS customization continues inside with finishing touches that include WSS badging and a choice of color-matched piping complimented by our champagne vinyl, an offering exclusive for the WSS. Finally, the dash panel is highlighted in a carbon tone for the finishing touch.
- Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt
- Aluminum Dash Panels
- Black Leather/SS Steering Wheel
- Compass, Digital
- Composite Helm Eyebrow, Custom Stitching
- Dash Perimeter Accent
- Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Pkg.
- Hour Meter
- Illuminated Switch Panel/Switches
- Stainless Steel Switches
- Aft Sunpad w/Adjustable Backrest
- Bow Cushion Insert, Stbd.
- Bow Walk-Thru Doors
- Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-In w/Neoprene Back
- Console, Cockpit
- Head w/Porta Potti
- Passenger Seat Flip Backrest System
- Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet
- Seating Varadense Comfort
- Sundeck Convertible Lounger
- Trash Container
- Anchor Locker
- Arch, SS/Alum w/Sunshade
- Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel
- Extended Running Surface
- Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat
- Midship Cleats
- SS Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail
- Ski Pylon - Stainless Steel
- Sky Light (Head Compartment)
- Sof-Trac Mat (swim platform w/step)
- Stainless Steel Engine Vents
- Stainless Top Trim Windshield
- Swim Platform w/Flip-Down Swim Step
- Wakeboard Racks (req. Arch)
Structure & Safety
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection
- Battery Switch, Single
- Circuit Breaker Protected Elec System
- Composite Floor
- Composite Transom
- Fiberglass Cockpit Liner
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Fire Extinguisher, Manual
- Ignition Safety Switch
- Kevlar Reinforced Hull
- Stainless Steel Windshield Braces
- Through Prop Exhaust
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.