|Typ||GRAN TURISMO 49|
|Liegeplatz||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||15.72 m|
|Länge an Deck||14.1 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.84 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
|Treibstoffstanks||2 x 178 gal|
|Frischwassertanks||2 x 85 gal|
A rare opportunity to own a single owner, fresh water kept until 2021 Gran Turismo 49
With a extensive list of upgrades, all servicing up to date and a new hull wrap completed in the last 6 months she is the best GT49 on the market.
The Gran Turismo 49 is stylishly thoroughbred and sporty, with generous proportions and clever layout choices. The three cabin GT 49 takes full advantage of the different levels of living spaces with impeccable flow.
The world of luxury and generosity dominates the 49. Thought of in terms of modern architecture, it favors conviviality and superior comfort, and makes the perfect live-aboard thanks to top-notch amenities and equipment, just like at home!
Recent Upgrades & Servicing
2021 - Current
- New Volvo Penta IPS-F pods installed - $36,000
- New Volvo Penta IPS T2 prop set - $10,00
- New bottom paint & propspeed
- Full servicing on mains engine and pods - $25,000
- New hull wrap installed 3/22
This luxurious GT49 is the flagship of the Beneteau fleet. Boasting a 3 stateroom layout starting forward there is a huge VIP stateroom with a private ensuite head that doubles as a day head for guests. Moving aft, starboard side is the guest stateroom, perfect for kids with opening portlights, twin berths all very private. Aft is the full beam owners stateroom with a private head.
Up a short set of stairs into the fantastic salon, aft doors open her up on one level to the cockpit to make entertaining seamless accommodating 10 people in luxurious comfort.
- Midship full beam master
- Port & Starbord oversized windows w/ openable porthole that creates excellent natural lighting
- Hanging closet
- (6) storage drawers
- Oversized En-suite head w/ full shower
- Forward oversized VIP stateroom w/ ensuite head
- Walk in closet and ample storage througout
- (2) portholes that open allowing for great natural light and cross breeze
3rd Guest Stateroom
- Full size bed
- Hanging closet & drawers for storage
- (1) porthole that can be opened
From the cockpit, enter the salon through a 3-panel sliding mirrored glass door. The interior is finished in a satin walnut.
To port on a raised platform is a U-shaped settee with an electric pedestal high/low dinette/coffee table.
To starboard is a large sideboard bar unit housing an ice maker, glass storage, and an electrically raised and lowered 40” Samsung LCD TV. Panoramic windows and a large electric sunroof add to the open and airy feeling of the salon.
The helm is located to starboard and forward of the bar sideboard.
The helm is well-laid out with a suite of Simrad electronics.
A double pilot bench seat with bolster, 6’6” headroom, and a large windshield with demister, wipers and washers, make for excellent visibility underway.
- Twin Simrad NSS 12” multifunction displays,
- compass, revolution counter, rudder angle indicator
- 7” Volvo Penta digital engine display.
- Throttles, joystick, and bow thruster control are all located to starboard of the wheel.
This bright and open galley has tons of light flowing into the area, plenty of cooking and prep area with tons of storage. Double stainless steel sinks, full sized fridge make this and awesome area for cooks of all levels!!
- Kenyon 2 burner electric stovetop
- RVC dishwasher
- Dual stainless steel sinks
- Danby microwave oven
- Oversized refrigerator/freezer with matching cabinet panels
- Corian countertops
- Unique corner slide out storage
- Pantry with slide out storage system
- 6 person dining set
Aft Deck & Garage
- Cockpit wing station with engine controls and joystick
- Hydraulic swim platform with mounting chalks for jetski/tender storage
- Dinghy Launch + winch
- Cockpit fridge
- Magma propane grill
- Teak cockpit and swim platform
- Oversized U-shaped seating with teak table that seats 6 comfortably
- Table can be lowered to convert into a oversized sunpad
- Oversized garage that can hold a 10' inflatable rib
- Hydraulic swim platform can support a 800lb tender/jetski
- Twin Volvo Penta D6 IPS 600 435hp Diesel EVC Engines
- IPS Pod Drives with counter rotating propellers
- Volvo Penta Joystick Control
- Volvo Penta Digital Engine Controls
- Single Lever Control
- Cruise Control
- Hydraulic Steering
- Quick THC 1022 Bow Thruster
- Volvo Penta Interceptor Trim Tabs
- Cockpit Docking Station With Joystick and Thruster Controls
- Fuel Filter with decanter
- Sea Water Filter
- Air Intakes on deck for engine compartment cooling
- Hot Air Extraction by Electric Ventilators
- Engine Room Foam Soundproofing
- Fire Suppression System activated from helm
- Stainless Steel fuel fill
- Two 172 gallon roto-molded fuel tanks
- Twin Simrad NSS 12-inch Chartplotter Displays
- Simrad 4G Radar
- Simrad Autopilot
- Simrad VHF
- Simrad Module – Wifi Connection
- 40-inch Salon Samsung LCD TV
- 42-inch Samsung LCD TV Master Stateroom
- Fusion Marine Stereo with Bose Speakers
- Remote Controlled Spot Light
- 4 12V 50 Amp Engine Batteries
- 4 12V 140 Amp House Batteries
- 110V 50 Amp Shore Power Supply
- Glendinning Cable Master System
- Dometic Tropical 51,000 BTU Air Conditioning/Reverse Cycle Heat
- 3 Bilge Pumps (2 electric, 1 manual)
- Inverter 24V / 110V
- Load Balancer
- Battery Charger 24V 60 Amp
- 12 interior US power outlets
- 13.5 KVA Onan Generator
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Cockpit Grill Station with Magma propane grill
- Dinghy Launch and Winch
- Sunbathing Mattress
- Solid Natural Wood Cockpit Table on Electric Pedestals, converts to sunbed
- Ice Maker
- 6-person Dining Set
- Mooring and Anchoring Kit
- Additional Simrad NSS 12-inch multifunction display at helm
- 3 Samsung TV's
- Fusion Stereo System w/ Bose speakers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.