|Liegeplatz||Key Largo, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.29 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.36 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||16°|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||1.75 m|
The 240 Dauntless® is an accomplished “multitasker,” ready for action, whatever your plan. Numerous options, accessories and packages, along with ample space onboard, allow you to best customize your Whaler to fit your needs. Each day on the water is perfect, no matter the agenda.
- Full Boston Whaler T-top with canvas top
- Powder coated frame and overheard
- Storage for 6 PFD's, and RDD rocket launchers
- With stainless steel prop
- Bow Rail 8" cleats
- Two springline
- Side rails aft - welded stainless steel
She's an accomplished "Multi-Tasker," ready to dive, fish, ski, hang out - WHATEVER SUITS YOU!
Coupled with the reputation of being totally unsinkable we can imagine why you'd consider anything else.
- Flip flop Captain and Companion seats with backrest
- Under seat fiberglass base with live well
- Bow seating with flip-up backrest forward of console seat with live well under.
- Full beam flip-up seat for 4 with full backrest and storage below.
- Filler in bow for additional comfort
2017 Mercury 300 Verado supercharged four-stroke with fly-by-wire electronic shift and power steering. Engine is mounted on a electric jack plate for maximum shallow water performance and _____ management.
ONLY 77 HOURS!
- Raw and fresh water shower
- Black graphics
- White rub rail with stainless steel insert
- Portable head with pump out
- Swim platform with ladder
- Navigation lights
- Stainless steel prop
- Compass acrylic windshield
- Electric trim tabs
- 8 Drink holders
- 8 Rod holders
- Bluetooth connection with four speakers
- Trim tags with indicator
- Rrunning lights
- Electric jack plate
This boat is not yet equipped with navigation electronics but we can provide and install electronics of your choice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.