|Länge über alles||28.07 m|
|Motor-Modell||12V 2000 M96L|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motor-Modell||12V 2000 M96L|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
M/Y Simply Splendid has the most extensive specification of any 95 Yacht available on the market.
The specification includes: Twin MTU 12V 1926hp engines with only 600hours, 4 cabins ,2 Double, 2 Twins (Beds convert to double) with en-suite bathrooms, accomodation for 4 crew members, Sleipner Bow & Stern thrusters, Sleipner stabiliers with zero speed upgrade, jacuzzi, CCTV, 3rd control station, Seadoo RTX 230, Williams 395 SportJet, Tax Paid& remains RINA Certified.
Her permanent crew have maintainned her to the highest standards, with impecable care and attention to all aspects, please note, This vessel is under manufacturer warranty until March 2020.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 95 Yacht exemplifies the latest in Sunseeker’s cutting-edge design and innovative build processes. With all the spacious elegance of its highly successful predecessor, the 28 Metre Yacht, it combines a superyacht feel with all the practical advantages of a yacht in this size category.
- Maximum Speed: 26 Knots
- Maximum Range: 1250nm @ 12 knots
- Main Engines: 2x MTU Marine Diesel Engines, Model 12V 2000 Series M96L, 2x 1926hp, 600hours each.
- Gearbox: 2x ZF 3050v
- Propeller: 2x 5 blade alloy (Bronze, nickel, aluminium) 1054mm, 1.05 bar
- Stabilizers: Sleipner 1.35m2 fins with zero speed upgrade
- Bow Thruster: Sleipner SP550/386TC 40kw offering 470kg of thrust
- Stern Thruster: Sleipner SP550/386TC 40kw offering 470kg of thrust
- Anchors: 1x 100kg, 1x 80kg with 2x 100m of chain
- Third Control station
- Generator: 3x 20kw 230V 1 Phaze 50HZ (Standard Euro) 3x 1500 hrs
- Owner: Large double cabin on saloon deck with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Guest: 1x full beam double cabin with en-suite bathroom,
2x twin cabins (Beds convert to double) with en-suite bathroom
- Crew: Lower Deck (2x double bunk Cabins)
- Fuel tank: 12,000 Litres
- Fresh water tank: 1,750 Litres
- Black water tank (Guest): 435 Litres
- Black water tank (Crew): 136 Litres
- Grey Water tank: 1,000 Litres
Upgrades to standard equipment
- Flybridge crane: 500kg
- Jacuzzi: Factory fitted flybridge jacuzzi with extra hot water tank in engine room
- Tender: Williams 395 Sportjet
- Stainless Steel LED name: "Simply Splendid' with changeable LED fitted to stern
- Jetski: SeaDoo RXT 230
- Balcony: Stainless steel folding balcony to starboard bulkhead including extra slidding saloon door.
- Bow Sun Shade
- Hard Top: Flybridge hardtop including retractable centre canopy and extending sun canopy
- Air conditioning: Upgraded to Tropical
- Windlass: 2x Lewmar V8 24volts
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel polisher
- Fresh watermaker: A standby fresh water pump
- Water softner: softens the fresh water for domestic usage
- Electric oil transfer pump: oil change system for engines, generator
- Underwater lights: 8x white underwater LED lights
- CCTV: 2x infa red in engine room and 1 stern facing from flybridge
- Tender cleats: 2x retractable cleats on the bathing platform
- Bathing ladder: Upgraded to removable stainless steel ladder with teak steps
- Cover package: Aft cockpit and table, foredeck seating table and sunpad, flybridge seating bar stool sunbed, table and helm seat
- Fridges: 2x Subzero Refrigerators with freezer draws
- Wine chiller: Miele 34 bottle wine chiller
- Washing Machine: Miele
- Tumble dryer: Miele
- BBQ: Electric BBQ fitted to flybridge
- Mattresses: Sprung mattresses to all cabins
- Internal Communication: Panasonic PABX telephone exchange system throughout the vessel and crew areas
- 3rd Station: Docking controls in the aft cockpit for engines and thrusters
- Aft port cabin: Inberth moves to out berth to create a double with linen for single and double supplied
- aft starboard cabin: Inberth moves to out berth to create a double with linen for single and double supplied
Audio and Visual
- 1x Intellian V80G Satellite Broadband Stabilised Antenna
1 x Intellian T80W Global Satellite TV Stabilised Antenna with Sky receiver
1 x iDirect X5000 satellite broadband modem
1 x Pepwave
- Saloon: Samsung 55”TV UHD smart 3D rise and fall with Harmon Kardon BDS580 5.1 Blu-ray Cinema sound using Bowers and Wilkins 8” in ceiling speakers with sub woofer and Sky TV box. Sonos connect wireless audio streaming with apple tv all linked to AV with tablet control
- Master Stateroom: Samsung 55” 4K UHD Smart 3D Television with Harmon Kardon BDS580 5.1 3D Blu-ray Cinema surround system using Bowers & Wilkins 8” in ceiling speakers, Subwoofer and Sky TV Box. Sonos Connect wireless audio streaming with Apple TV and an Auxiliary HDMI socket, all linked to AV system. With a tablet to control the system.
- VIP guest stateroom: Samsung 40” 4K UHD Smart 3D Television with Harmon Kardon BDS580 5.1 3D Blu-ray Cinema surround system using Bowers & Wilkins 6” in ceiling speakers and Subwoofer. Sonos Connect wireless audio streaming with Apple TV and an Auxiliary HDMI socket, all linked to AV system. With a tablet to control the system
- Port and starboard guest staterooms: Samsung 32” HD LED Televisions with Harmon Kardon BDS280 2.1 3D Blu-ray Cinema system using Bowers & Wilkins 6” in ceiling speakers and Subwoofer. Sonos Connect wireless audio streaming with Apple TV and an Auxiliary HDMI socket, all linked to AV system. With a tablet to control the system.
- Crew mess: Samsung 32” HD LED Television with Fusion DVD/CD/FM Tuner, Bluetooth function, stereo speakers and Sonos Connect. With a tablet to control the system.
- Crew cabins: Fusion DVD/CD/FM Tuner, Bluetooth function, stereo speakers
- Pilot House: Fusion DVD/CD/FM Tuner, Bluetooth function, stereo speakers
- Aft Cockpit: zone performance audio upgrade with Four Sonance Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier
- Flybridge: zone performance audio upgrade with Eight Sonance Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier
- Foredeck: one performance audio upgrade with Two Sonance Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier
- Please note the exterior zoning audio to be linked to the Saloon AV system via Sonos Connect with three tablet to control the zones
- Connectivity: The boat is configured to use a router to provide access to the internet via Wi-Fi or Cellular data and to allow the user to link to an available marina Wi-Fi network. The boat can be fitted with up to 2 SIM cards (user supplied) to access the internet when in range of 3G/4G data signals. Cellular modem to PABX for GSM voice communication with external cellular and WLAN antenna. This option gives the vessel a mobile number for voice communication.
- Bed Linen: Heirloom Bedlinen Set of 570 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets for all guest cabins and cotton percale forcrew. Comprising of quilted mattress protector, fitted bottom sheet, flat top sheet, housewife and oxford style pillowcases for all berths
- Fabric Upgrade: Spinneybeck leather used for Saloon Occasional Chairs & Ottoman, Dining Chairs, Master Staterooms headboard frame & bed bolster
- Blinds: Black out blinds fitted to Master stateroom
- Crew Area: work top and vanity upgrade to nimbus grey Minerva
- Drinkware: Strahl high quality Polycarbonate unbreakable dishwasher safe. Consisting of 12 x Highball Tumbler, 12 x Large Tumbler, 12 x Wine Goblet and 12 x Champagne Flute
- Stools: 3 x stools fitted by wet bar
- Liferaft: 2 x 8 man liferafts with stainless steel baskets fitted to flybridge
- Wood Finish: interior wood is the premium Wenge gloss finish
- Glass Tint: Side windows and sliding doors tinted to medium darkness
- Three Simrad MO19-T 19” multi touch monitors. With Simrad NSO processor and OP40 keypad controller. One display used for Sunseeker monitoring
- Simrad Halo Pulse Compression Radar 6ft 72nm
- Simrad GS25 GPS Antenna
- Simrad IS35 Multifunction Instruments x 3 – displaying navigation and pilot information
- Simrad Autopilot system with QS80 control
- Simrad speed and depth transducer with water temp. Sonar Hub black box sounder module
- Simrad structure scan HD side scan transducer x 2 • Simrad RS90 VHF with DSC. 2.4M whip VHF antenna. (Third station in crew cabin)
- Simrad GoFree wireless – allowing repeat and control of Nav system via iPad
- Simrad Automatic Identification System NAIS-400 Class B AIS Transponder system with dedicated VHF and GPS receiver
- Simrad 110WX Ultrasonic Wind Sensor. • Richie Helmsman HF-743B Flush Mount Magnetic Compass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.