|Liegeplatz||Stony Point, New York, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||6.3 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.41 m|
|Motor-Modell||4 STROKE 150 EFI|
2018 Bayliner Element F21
It's the boat fans of serious bay and backwater action have been waiting for. With a 21-foot LOA and nearly 8 feet of beam, the new Element F21 makes the most of its size—and your boating dollar. Its large fore and aft decks are awesome fishing platforms with loads of storage beneath.
If you’re looking for a Center Console with a T-Top, Rocket Launchers, Rod holders everywhere, Port and Starboard Swim Platforms, Bow Rail, Auto Bilge Pump, Bluetooth Stereo, Optional 150 hp 4-Stroke, and including the matching Karavan trailer,
Then get your rods and reels ready !
This F21 has just 50 hours of Hudson River time on her and being offered at a major discount over New.
2020 Models are coming around the corner, and due to popularity of the F21, price$ are going to increa$e. Don’t miss your chance for this skinny water honey of a fishing platform.
Contact PennyBridge Marine for an off property viewing:
Manufacturer Provided Description
It’s the boat fans of serious bay and backwater action have been waiting for. With a 21-foot LOA and nearly 8 feet of beam, the Element F21 makes the most of its size—and your boating dollar. Its large fore and aft decks are awesome fishing platforms with loads of storage beneath. Aft flip up seating quickly folds out of your way when its time for business.
• Self-Bailing Cockpit
• Bow Anchor Locker and Storage Compartments
• Helm Leaning Post
• Port and Starboard Gunnel Rod Storage for 4 Rods
• Aft Non-Skid Casting Platform w/Center Livewell
• Forward Facing Jump Seats w/Storage Beneath
- 500-gph Bilge Pump
- 30 Gallon Built-In Fuel Tank
- Center Console w/Storage for 6 Rods and a Large Storage Compartment
- Navigation Ready Helm Station w/Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Binacle Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull & Deck
- M-Hull™ Design
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/F21 Badging
- Automotive Style Ride and Handling
- Bow & Transom Eyes
- Large Non-Skid Bow Casting Platform w/Pre-Wired Trolling Motor Landing
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Safety Handholds
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.