|Liegeplatz||Red Bank, New Jersey, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||8.23 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.53 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||21°|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||1.62 m|
2018 Cobalt R7
Beautiful single owner boat ready for the summer. Boat has been commissioned and ready to go!!!
Don't miss out on a great boat since you have to wait for a new one!!
- Volvo V8-380 HP Duo prop
- Aluminum Folding Arch
- Swim platform lighting
- Transom Shower
- Satellite Radio
- Cockpit and Bow Cover
- Bow Filler Cushion
- Dinette Table
- Sea Grass Floor Covering
- Electric Head w/ porcelain bowl
- Sun pad filler cushion
- Battery Switch
- All Chain Windlass w/ anchor
- Blue LED interior package
We offer fantastic finance rates, the best in the business and can take your trade.
This boat has been photographed by the listing broker.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Cobalt R7 embodies the same highly appointed upholstery, maximized cockpit breadth, seating versatility. This list goes on and on, but the R7 deserves even more gloat, for she is the ultimate bowrider. Hold on, let’s get this party started.
The bow area, spacious. Thanks to a term we have deemed “Free Space Reclamation”, this interior expansion is exactly what Cobalt's build process creates. It is most noticeable in the cockpit, which is adorned with seating that wraps around the transom and the port side. The cockpit, expansive. The convertibility of the seating configuration, ingenious. The elongated port side seating gives the R7 room for the crew – and with the yacht-style seating, there are many ways to ship-shape the conversation. With the extended length also comes a phenomenal increase in storage area. Bring it on board, and there is a compartmentalized place to stow it away.
- Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt
- Aluminum Dash Panels
- Black Leather/SS Steering Wheel
- Compass, Digital
- Composite Helm Eyebrow, Custom Stitching
- Dash Perimeter Wood Accent
- Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Pkg.
- Hour Meter
- Illuminated Switch Panel/Switches
- Stainless Steel Switches
- Aft Sunpad w/Adjustable Backrest
- Bow Cushion Insert, Stbd.
- Bow Walk-Thru Doors
- Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-In w/Neoprene Back
- Console, Cockpit
- Head w/Porta Potti
- Passenger Seat Flip Backrest System
- Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet
- Seating Varadense Comfort
- Sundeck Convertible Lounger
- Trash Container
- Anchor Locker
- Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel
- Extended Running Surface
- Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat
- Midship Cleats
- SS Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail
- Ski Pylon - Stainless Steel
- Sky Light (Head Compartment)
- Stainless Steel Engine Vents
- Stainless Top Trim Windshield
- Swim Platform w/Flip-Down Swim Step
Structure & Safety
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection
- Battery Switch, Single
- Circuit Breaker Protected Elec System
- Composite Floor
- Composite Transom
- Fiberglass Cockpit Liner
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Fire Extinguisher, Manual
- Ignition Safety Switch
- Kevlar Reinforced Hull
- Stainless Steel Windshield Braces
- Through Prop Exhaust
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.