|Liegeplatz||Southampton, Hampshire, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||8.97 m|
An exactly one year old Quicksilver 855 Weekend which is presented for sale in stunning condition, very much an 'as new boat'.
Still covered by the manufacturers warranty on both the boat and engine.
Superb specification with almost every conceivable extra on a boat of this type. She benefits from diesel cabin heating, Bowthruster, electric windlass and the full rear cockpit enclosure plus much more besides.
Kept in our Dry Stack since new and available to view ashore here at Swanwick Marina
- Boat Name: SHORTEN SUITE III
- Year: 2018
- Builder: Brunswick Marine/EMEA BE
- Engine: Mercruiser 3.0 litre 260hp diesel
- Location: Swanwick Marina
- Mercruiser 3.0 litre
- Top speed circa 30 knots
- Hours run: 60
- Inboard diesel
- Serviced up to date
- Bow thruster
- Electric anchor windlass
- Diesel cabin heating
- Full rear cockpit enclosure
- 240v Shorepower with charger and sockets
- Rear cockpit seat converts into full large Sunpad
- Remote control searchlight
- Flexiteek Cockpit and side deck
- Hot water system
- Interior curtains
- LED lighting
- Forward sun cushions on bow
- Sea Smart Sanitiser system in heads
- Cockpit shower (Hot & Cold)
- Transom shower (Hot & Cold)
- Cockpit table
- Marine W/C with holding tank
- FUSION Stereo system with speakers
- LED TV in saloon
- LED TV in forward cabin
- Inflatable tender (as new)
- 3.5HP Mercury outboard for tender
- SIMRAD 9" chart plotter
- SIMRAD DSC VHF
- UK Cartography for plotter
- Navigation lights
- 12v Electric sockets
- Twin gas burner hob
- Stainless steel sink at galley
- Hydraulic steering
- Twin windscreen wipers
- Large sliding side door at helm
- Opening deck hatches
- Opening portlights
- Pilot seat with swivel and bolster functions
- Reversible sliding double passenger seat (forward facing)
- Aft seat folding back rest
- Dinette seat configuration (extra hinged seat to make U shape)
- Swim ladder
- Rod holders in cockpit
- Useful high level shelves in saloon
- Anchor, chain & warp
- Mooring lines and fenders
- Clock & barometer
This is a stunning example of the Quicksilver 855 Weekend. New in February 2018, she is still under warranty and has just 60 hours running time.
The current owners have dry stacked the boat here at Swanwick and so she has only spent a very small amount of time in the water, hence the as new appearance of the hull.
The boat has an excellent specification and wants for nothing. The well made full cockpit enclosure and diesel cabin heating are particularly nice additions.
The Inboard diesel engine is serviced up to date and performs superbly whether at 6 knots on the river or cruising at 20 knots at sea. The boat has a top speed of circa 30 knots.
Cruised solely in and around the Solent she has been extremely lightly used and well cared for and is a genuine 'turn key' package ready to go straight away.
I've photographed the boat myself and you cannot fault any area inside or out and viewing is highly recommended to see the quality of the boat for yourself.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.