|Typ||2000 ES Bowrider|
|Liegeplatz||Indianapolis, Indiana, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||6.1 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.51 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||20°|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||1.32 m|
|Motor-Modell||V6 200 FWC SX Drive|
|Motoren - Standort||enums.engine-location.center|
This 2018 Regal 2000 ES Bowrider with Trailer and Fresh Water Only use with only 56 hours gives you the feel of total control and secured seating at all speeds. The Regal FasTrack hull performs in a very stable and reassuring manner plus its soft riding too. Super grippy through the turns, nice and dry through the chop, this FasTrack design also produces a good degree of lift thanks to its forgiving chines and spray rails. It’s hydrodynamic qualities therefore aid heightened economy, performance and a reduced tendency for the hull to bury its nose in a following sea. Topping out just shy of 50mph.
- Volvo VX 200 FWC SX Drive 200hp Aluminum Prop Only 56 hours
- Transferable Warranty until 2023
- Stored Indoors
- 2018 Trailer
- Bimini Top Black
- Transom Trim Switch Upgrade
- Travel Storage Cover Black Upgrade
- Bow Walk Through Doors Upgrade
- Cockpit Seagrass Mat Upgrade
- Cockpit Table Composite Upgrade
- Docking Lights Upgrade
- Power Tower White Upgrade
- SeaDek Swim Platform Upgrade
- Stereo High Performance Package Upgrade includes Amplifier, Subwoofer and Transom Remote
- Premier Color Scheme Upgrade Glacier Gray
- Owner is trading up
Please contact us today for more information or to arrange a showing on this boat.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Regal 2000 ES, may be one of the smallest in Regal’s lineup, but don’t be fooled. There’s nothing little about it. This boat was tailored to the family who wants to do it all on the water, while still being able to fit it into the budget and into the garage between weekends.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.