|Liegeplatz||Plano, Texas, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||5.79 m|
2019 BassCat Pantera Classic
- Mercury Pro 200 XS Motor
- Motor Guide X5 Digital Trolling Motor 24V 80 Lbs. Thrust
- Bike Seat and Full Fishing Chair
- Tandem Axle Trailer w/ Brakes $44,999
The Pantera Classic will open doors to the segment of anglers demanding total performance in a value-conscious package.
The primary design objective of the new Pantera Classic was to achieve all-around efficiency. As many anglers are gravitating to rigs with a smaller footprint for ease of towing and storage, the new Classic is designed to meet that demand. The 19’6” hull takes the 90” beam forward for plenty of functional front deck space while still allowing the rig to fit comfortably into most 8’ garage spaces.
The streamlined hull design carries itself well with a 24-volt trolling motor, it can also store a larger 36-volt series motor. Rated for a 200HP engine, this boat performs exceptionally well with a 150HP power plant. With 30-gallons of fuel capacity, either engine will enjoy ample range.
Storage onboard the new Pantera Classic flows nicely from bow to stern. The front deck hosts a new design with never before done offset box lids and an 8’6” rod capacity. Anglers can easily access their front tackle storage without having to move around deck rods. Additional twin seat and large rear storage units accommodate a full tournament load for you and your partner.
The all-fiberglass console can accommodate screens up to 12” and offers plenty of legroom for taller anglers. Anglers can quickly access the 32-quart and 24-quart coolers nearby from the comfort of the driver’s seat.
Sitting on a custom Bass Cat tandem trailer, the Pantera Classic is cradled on a 3” frame with four cross members providing maximum strength while reducing towing weight over 400 pounds. Additionally, custom-matched fiberglass fenders and trim come standard.
Features may include:
- Two (2) Hummingbird Helix 7 Sonar Units
- Minn Kota Fortrex 80 - 45"
- Perko Latches w/Locks on Storages
- Integrated SS Ladder in Deck
- 750 GPH Bilge Pump w/Auto
- Aeration & Pump In/Out Feature
- 30 Gallons of Fuel
- *May be 5% less with capacity value
- Two Fold Down Seats w/13in Extension
- Quicksilver Matched Analog Gauge Package
- Center Rod Storage w/Tackle access below
- One Rod Bungee at Bow
- Ice Chest Cooler
- 24oz Carpet
- No Lighted Boxes
- Engine Matched Propeller
- Hydraullic Steering (non-tilt)
- Slidemaster Jack Plate
- 6X BCB Steering Wheel
- Interactive Digital Panel
- Master Power Switch at Dash
- Color Matched Gauge Dress Rings
- Foam Filled Stringer System
- Plastic Battery Trays
- Fully Insulated Deck Lids
- Multiple Cup Holder Locations
- Recessed Trolling Motor Foot Pedal
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.