|Typ||Merry Fisher 895|
|Liegeplatz||Lymington, Hampshire, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||8.95 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
|Material Propeller||Rostfreier Stahl|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Material Propeller||Rostfreier Stahl|
|Treibstoffstanks||2 x 300 Liter (Rostfreier Stahl)|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 160 Liter (Plastik)|
2019 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 895 Offshore powered by twin Suzuki DF200APX outboard engines.
BHG Marine are proud to present a beautifully presented and pristine condition, lightly used Jeanneau Merry Fisher 895. Rarely seen on the used market, the Offshore version is by far the model to have. Offering better sea-keeping qualities and punchy performance from its 400hp engines. Cruising in the Jeanneau Merry Fisher 895 Offshore is quiet, comfortable, economical and effortless, offering the best cruising speed fuel consumption figures of all available engine options.
A very high specification boat, carefully configured by the owner and Daniel at BHG Marine to result in a boat that's perfectly suited to family-friendly cruising.
* Twin Suzuki DF200APX electronic drive-by-wire engines in special order white.
* Premiere pack - Electric anchor windlass, aft cockpit bench cushions, 60 litre fridge, cockpit shower, electric trim tabs, LED lights in the wheelhouse and front cabin, LED lights in the cockpit floor, toilet seat and bed surround in the front cabin.
* Mooring and anchoring kits.
* Comfort pack - Double berth conversion in the saloon, bow thruster, shore power, battery charger and water heater.
* U-shaped cockpit saloon.
* Ceramic glass cook top.
* Overhead lockers in the front cabin.
* Removable carpet set in the wheelhouse and cabins.
* Curtains for the wheelhouse.
* Diesel fired warm air heating system.
* Custom made rear sun canopy and enclosure with black out curtains.
* Garmin GPSMap 8410xsv 10" GPS chartplotter with GT22 Clearvu HD sonar transducer.
* Lowrance Link-8 VHF radio with AIS receiver.
* TV and mains power socket in the forward cabin and Shakespeare TV antenna.
* Flexiteek synthetic decking on the cockpit and aft bathing platforms.
Recently hauled out, pressure washed and service by BHG Service. VAT paid, complete with all relevant paperwork and ready to be enjoyed by the new owner.
Having thoroughly enjoyed the Merry Fisher 895, the owner is now upgrading to the Merry Fisher 1095 for cruising with the grandchildren onboard.
Thoughtfully designed and created for cruising, the Merry Fisher 895 features an incomparably bright interior and even greater comfort on board for shared moments of fun and relaxation.
This new signature model extends the Merry Fisher line. With more light and enhanced comfort onboard, the new 895 benefits from the latest advantages of the line.
Her remarkably bright interior is due to wide windows in the helm station, affording impressive sea views. In the cabin (separate, fully enclosed), the window is also enlarged to benefit from an exceptional view of the exterior.
Comfortable design details abound. The cockpit benefits from an U-shaped saloon, reclining seatbacks and cup holders in the armrests.
Both on the interior and the exterior, the seatbacks can pivot to adjust the seat for greater comfort. Adjusting the ergonomics on board is simple as child’s play!
The generous aft sundeck, affords a unique opportunity for relaxing in the sun.
Designed for maximum liveability and fully equipped for comfort on board, this model is truly made for family coastal cruising.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN, BY JEANNEAU
The Merry Fisher 895 benefits from Jeanneau’s ergonomic design details, unique on a model of this category!
This all-new Merry Fisher features an opening side gate, a recessed sidedeck, as well as a very generous storage capacity.
The main cabin has wide windows and is equipped with a head with shower and marine WC. The Merry Fisher 895 also features a second cabin.
Rich with clever details, the Merry Fisher 895 affords unforgettable cruises, perfect for sharing special moments with family!
Offered with the largest engine option - twin Suzuki 200hp engines, offering speeds of up to 37 knots! This weekender is a serious sports boat!
Jeanneau Merry Fisher 895 Offshore
Length overall 9.00 m / 29' 6"
Hull length 7.98 m / 26' 2"
Hull beam 2.99 m / 9'9"
Fuel capacity 2x 300 L
Water capacity 160 L
Berths 4 / 6
Motor 2 x 200 hp Offshore Specification
CE Category B-5 or C-7 Offshore Specification
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.