|Liegeplatz||La Conner, Washington, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.13 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||9.91 m|
|Verdränger (Trockengewicht )||18000 Pfund|
|Höchstgeschwindigkeit||16 kn @ 3500 Drehzahl|
|Reisegeschwindigkeit||12 kn @ 2950 Drehzahl|
|Werft||American Tug - Tomco Marine|
|Treibstoffstanks||2 x 115 gal (Aluminium)|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 120 gal (Plastik)|
|Fäkalientanks||1 x 45 gal (Plastik)|
Waypoint 36 now available for immediate 2020 delivery
The new Waypoint 36 is fantastic!
Two-staterooms + convertible dinette = Sleeps six!
The latest model offered by Tomco Marine Group, builders of the American Tug line of yachts. Designed around our popular AT-365 hull and deck, the Waypoint 36 is a top quality two-cabin rugged trawler that is capable of handling the unpredictable waters from California to Alaska or the Great Loop with comfort and ease.
The layout includes two-staterooms and a salon/galley with dinette that converts to a third double berth. This layout offers more accommodations than other boats in its class and is a perfect cruiser for younger families or those with grand children.
This is a 18,000-lb yacht built to American Tug standards, yes, she is a yacht quality build.
Choose the West Coast Cruiser or the Great Loop equipment package or customize for your families favorite activities.
Available with standard Volvo D4-260 HP or optional D4-300 HP. Cruise at hull speed, at 12 knots or outrun weather at 16 knots, there are no compromises with the Waypoint 36.
American Tugs is happy to include any options you desire, and can accommodate some custom touches.
Factory Available Options:
- Dinette U-Shape filler cushion and fold over table with wine glass hangers - now standard for 2020
- Bow deck box - now standard for 2020
- Cockpit shower - now standard for 2020
- Upper deck stainless railings and ladder - now standard for 2020
- Webasto hydronic diesel fired furnace tied to water heater - now standard for 2020
- Side Power stern thruster with radio-remote control
- Sea Wise Stern Davit and Tender Package
- Garmin electronics package
- Razor shaft line cutter
- Additional 15-inch stainless hand grabs
The Waypoint has a two-cabin & one-head arrangement. The convertible dinette in the salon makes into a third nicely sized double bed, the Waypoint sleeps six and is perfect for families, grand-kids and fishing friends.
Floors are molded fiberglass and fitted carpets are included.
Cabinetry is our traditional American Tug quality full-face framed wood joinery in a shaker style.
As you enter the salon from the aft-cockpit, the galley is on starboard and the dinette is on the port side. The galley is an L-shape with plenty of counter space. A two-burner stainless Force-Ten LPG stove and oven is included. A stainless steel sink with pressure hot/cold water is mounted in the sold surface countertop.
Port aft in the salon is the Isotherm side by side refer & freezer. This is a 7 cu/ft high efficiency DC unit, it is quite large. The dinette is generously sized and converts to a nice large double berth. The table can fold for additional space, a filler cushion and backrest is included that converts the forward and aft facing dinette into a U-shaped lounger.
Up three steps and you are in the raised pilothouse with full 360-degree visibility. There are port & starboard sliding doors. On port is the co-pilot station with chart table and seating for two. On the starboard side is the pedestal helm chair for the pilot. Nice electronics console will accommodate 1 or 2 twelve-inch multifunction displays.
Down three steps and you are in the cabin area. Forward is the master cabin with centerline queen berth. There is storage under the berth. Hanging lockers on both sides of the cabin are built in our shaker style wood joinery.
The guest stateroom is on the port side of the forward companionway. There is a nice standing area with a hanging locker outboard. The double berth is aft and located under the pilothouse, generous double berth is 76" long and 48" wide with plenty of room above. A portlight will bring in fresh air and light. This stateroom is sized for a couple to be comfortable, and similar in sizing to the aft master stateroom found on a 40-foot sailboat.
The head with large stall shower is on starboard and opposite the guest stateroom. Electric head in the corner, a vanity cabinet outboard with sink. Stall shower in the starboard forward corner. Head is made of fiberglass with acrylic door for easy care.
- Shaker style sapele joinery
- Dinette seats 4 & converts to a double bed (75x48)
- Filler cushion and backrest allows dinette to work as a U-shape lounger
- Folding table with removable pedestal
- Opening window with screen
- 1000-watt electric heater (AC)
- Propane two-burner stove with oven
- Hard surface countertops with stainless sink
- Refer & freezer - 7 cu/ft
- Abundant storage
- Center island queen berth with storage below
- Cedar lined hanging lockers on both port & starboard sides
- Stainless steel portlights with screens - 2ea
- Ocean Aire skyscreen and Bomar hatch overhead
- 110-volt outlet and USB
- Generous double berth with abundant overhead space (76x45)
- Hanging locker and two-drawer dresser
- Stainless steel portlight with screen
- 110-volt outlet and USB
- Fresh water electric flush head
- 45-gallon waste tank with waste discharge system & macerator
- Vanity cabinet with storage and stainless sink
- Large fiberglass stall shower
- Stainless steel portlight with screen
- 110-volt GFCI outlet
The Waypoint has a robust yacht quality electrical system. We are including a 300-watt solar panel on the pilothouse roof, a large AGM battery bank, automatic charge relay batter combiner, Magnum Energy 200-watt inverter & multi-step charger. All of our systems are well laid out and meet ABYC standards.
12-volt DC electrical system:
- Blue Seas DC breaker panel
- 3ea 4-D AGM house bank batteries (600 amps)
- 1ea 4-D AGM engine start battery
- Alternator with external multi-step regulation
- Automatic charge relay to combine battery banks while charging
- 300-watt solar panel (USA made)
- LED lighting throughout
120-volt AC electrical system:
- Blue Seas AC breaker panel
- Magnum Energy 2000-watt inverter with 100-amp multi-step battery charger
- SmartPlug shore power inlet and cord
- Outlets throughout interior
- Isotherm electric hot water heater
- Deck accessed anchor locker
- 300-feet 9/16-inch three-strand nylon rode with 50-feet 5/16-inch HT chain
- 44-lb Lewmar Claw anchor
- Lofrans Project anchor windlass - power up & down
- Stainless anchor roller
- Large stainless cleats with panama pins - 6ea
- Stainless steel bow rail - 1-1/4-inch full polish American milled 316 stainless steel
- Diamond Seaglaze doors and windows - powder coated frames
- Upper deck rails - 1-1/4-inch full polish
- Upper deck access ladder - 316 stainless steel
- Bow thruster - Sidepower 6hp
- Isotherm water heater - 120-volt and engine heated
- Windshield wipers 3ea with freshwater window wash
- Bilge pumps - 3ea 2,000-gph with automatic float switches
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room with auto shut-down system
- Fire extinguishers
- Handling lines - 4ea
- Fenders - 4ea
- International navigation lights - LED
- Electric air horn
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some options may be visible in the photographs. Specifications and equipment may change as the boat is developed.
Contact Steve at the American Tug factory in La Conner, WA for the latest information. Steve Scruggs 360-466-2961 firstname.lastname@example.org