|Typ||G580 Golden Line RIB|
|Liegeplatz||Sidney, British Columbia, Kanada|
|Länge über alles||5.84 m|
Excellent All-Purpose Day Boat for Summer Fun & Enjoyment out on the Water!
Absolutely Like New! Purchased from local dealer in August 2021! Extended Warranty thru August 2027!
Suzuki DF150hp four stroke outboard (only 4 hours!)
Lowrance Elite 7FS chartplotter/depth sounder
Standard Horizon Eclipse GX1400 vhf radio
EZ Loader 2800 galvanized trailer
- Updated hull and tube geometry based on a synthesis of modern design and ergonomics
- Dynamic shape contouring with sweeping lines
- Plenty of storage capacity
- Optimal weight distribution with steering console and double pilot/passenger seats located centrally within the cockpit.
- Deep-V fiberglass hull with transom extensions, bow towing eye and self-bailing cockpit
- Bow anchor compartment with hatch and soft cushion
- Molded in bow locker with large access cover and soft cushion
- Bow step plate with navigation lights, anchor roller and cleat
- removable forward dining table & pedestal
- 2 front stainless steel cup holders
- Steering console CL-22 with front seat, windshield, side rails, grab handle and glove box
- Double seat SD-22
- Rear seat cushion and seatback
- high polished stainless steel arch
- Rear locker with access panel, lifters, soft seat and seat back
- 2 rear pull up stainless steel cleats, 2 towing eyes
- 2 rear rope hatches
- 2 front and 2 rear lifting eyes
- Protective cover for console and aft seating area
- Built-in fuel system with 91L fuel tank and sender
- Maintenance kit, pump, 2 paddles and manual
Excellent results in terms of seaworthiness, load capacity and other key parameters including the range of outboards proposed. This has been achieved by combining our proven High Step Hull design with a high deadrise, spectacular contours and attention to detail throughout.
This new model has a contemporary appearance and follows the distinctive corporate identity we are developing throughout the GOLDEN LINE range. In common with all models in the series the G580 is equipped with a comprehensive list of standard equipment plus a wide range of options and accessories. These, together with new upholstery combinations will give the boat excellent customer appeal and help create a unique identity.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Canadian vessels are for sale while located in Canada and are not for sale while located in the USA. Foreign registered vessels are not for sale while located in Canada.