|Typ||Cruiser 230 CW|
|Liegeplatz||Tafton, Pennsylvania, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.14 m|
2020 Harris Cruiser 230 CW
- With Mercury 115 EIPT 4S EFI CT.
- Midnight Blue with Desert Camel interior.
- Desert Seagrass Flooring, Sport Graphic
- Digital Depthsounder Gauge
- Fusion Bluetooth Stereo and Stainless Steel Ski Tow Bar.
Enthusiasts understand that a true luxury pontoon cannot be labeled. If you seek water sports adventures, authentic fish-ability and refined cruising, the Cruiser 230 ensures you won’t be disappointed. The flexible floor plans and a variety of well-thought-out features and amenities assure this model is adaptable to a full range of recreation. The CS floor plan has a bow walk-through, stern swim-deck access, two bow lounges and an L-shaped aft lounge with sun pad. The SL floor plan offers a single rear-facing lounge with vast storage space under the rear seat pad. Then there is the FC, with two fish seats at the stern, plus an aerated livewell, rod holders and rear workstation that conceals an optional pull-up changing room. For the superior handling required to accommodate water sports, the 230 is available with performance-oriented features such as a full-length extruded keel, lifting strakes, aluminum skin kit, ski tow bar and array of power choices up to a 200 hp Mercury® Verado. The Cruiser 230 tells the world that you, too, cannot be labeled. You blaze your own path.
Features may include:
- 10' Bimini (1.25" frame w/ SST quick release)
- 12 Volt Outlet
- Aluminum 4-Step Fold Down Ladder w/ Platform
- Basic Helm Seat (Lowback Non-reclining)
- Full Length Keel
- Gate Floor Stops (Dealer Install)
- Helm Storage Door
- Mooring Cover (E-Z Clip w/ storage bag & vents)
- Removable Windscreen
- Standard 2 Tube Chassis: Includes 25" diameter tubes with full length keel
- Table with Drink Holders (dealer install)
- Main Desert Beige Seagrass
- Rear Desert Beige Seagrass
- Analog Gauges (tach, trim, fuel)
- Fusion stereo - incl 4 speakers
Decks & Floor
- Decking, 3/4" 7-ply pressure treated plywood
- Full-length pontoon bracket, Torsion Reduction System
- Stainless Steel Cleats
- Underdeck Wiring Protection System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.