|Liegeplatz||Lake Placid, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.03 m|
2020 Key West Boats 230BR
Big Brother to the wildly successful 210BR this new addition shares the tremendous rod storage capability of the 210, and the added length plus beam provides lots more open cockpit space. Combine this with added depth both inside and out and we have a great inshore boat with reasonable open water capability. Check one out soon at a dealer near you. Boat pictured is boat number one and features several options. The unique integrated transom jack set back allows for both standard 25" engines as well as a 20" high performance outboard combined with a hydraulic jack for enhanced shallow water operation and improved high speed handling.
Features may include:
- Flush folding flip up seats in rear deck.
- 2 Rod Boxes lockable with 5 rod capacity each.
- Live Release wells front and rear decks.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- 12" X 12" Trim Tabs.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Cup holder on console.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.