|Typ||Z21 Elite LX|
|Liegeplatz||Kalamazoo, Michigan, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||6.4 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.41 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||16°|
|Motor-Modell||300 Pro XS 4st|
2020 Demo Model!!! Loaded with options! Nitro Z21 Elite HX
Priced at $76,995 (Retail price $86,905, save over $9,900!!)
- Dual Console
- LED Carpet Lighting
- Snap in Carpet Mat
- Center Storage
- 2 Bike Seats with Power Pedestals
- Cruise Air Driver Seat
- Stealth Charger
- Line Spooler
- Spinning Rod Organizer
- Driver Side Cleat
- 12" Hydro Jack Plate
- Custom Color
- 18" Black Custom Wheels
- Nitro Cover
- Garmin Ultra 102SV w/ Livescope
- KVD Hydrowave
- Eliminator Prop nut
- Color matched Motor Decals
- Length:21' 2"
- Length: 21' 2"
- Beam: 7' 11"
- Bottom width: 6' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 825 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Average dry weight: 2150 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4050 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 10"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 11"
- Storage length: 24' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- Spare prop holder
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- Console design w/2" (5.08 cm) additional leg room
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder & 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch & trim switch
- 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) bilge pump
- Automatic bilges
- LED console courtesy light
- Manual LED-lighted bow gear storage
- Automatic LED-lighted port & starboard bow rod storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® 31M-AGM cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Z-Touch™ Command Center w/digital control of nearly all boat functions.
- Bow Lowrance® HDS Carbon 12 gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/downscan transducer on trolling motor.
- Console Lowrance® HDS Carbon 16 flush-mounted fishfinder w/HD transducer (2D puck in hull at transom).
- 2 Power-Pole® 8' (2.44 m) Blade Edition shallow-water anchors.
- Minn Kota® Ultrex® 36V, 112-lb. (50.8 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot®.
- NMEA® networking between fishfinders & trolling motor, Ethernet connected.
- Front console storage compartment w/removable tray for wiring access.
- Power-adjust pneumatic lumbar support for driver’s seat.
- T-H Marine G-Force Conservation livewell culling system.
- Factory-applied keel protector.
- 2 automatic bilge pumps.
- 2 oxygen generators.
- Hot Foot™ throttle.
- Pro-Trim lever.
- 4-bank, 40-amp battery charger.
- 1 extra SRM29 trolling battery.
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs.
- 45-sq.-ft., (4.2-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck for comfort & mobility
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame & hydraulic pedestal
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Adjustable sliding driver & passenger seats w/removable center seat cushion
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- NEW tapered rod tubes in port rod locker to protect rod tips
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- 2 large, lockable center bow storage lockers w/lift assists
- Center bow magnetic under-lid lure organizer
- Step to bow deck w/86-qt. (81 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port below-console pull-out storage drawer
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Designated net storage behind seating
- 1 lift-out, molded aft port storage box that will accept four 3700 tackle trays w/propeller under storage
- 1 lift-out, molded aft starboard storage box that will accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lift-out tool/rope storage tray in rigging compartment
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- 2 aft 19-gal. (72 L) insulated Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Oxygen generator in each livewell
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- 16° variable deadrise hull
- Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 12" (30.5 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-year, 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (726 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.