|Liegeplatz||Delray Beach, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||21.34 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
The F70 is one of the two best-selling Models within the Princess Yachts line-up worldwide and for good reason. “Our Trade” 2020 F70 has an unparalleled décor which was hand selected by the Princess Yachts America design team. As you make your way through the yacht, you are met with stunning fit & finish that imparts a true bespoke experience. “Our Trade” F70 will satisfy the most discerning owner, she exemplifies the essence of understated elegance however backed by European Sport Yacht Performance. This yacht can handled comfortably by an owner/operator. “Our Trade” is equipped with cockpit controls, Bow & Stern Thrusters for added maneuverability, Seakeeper 16 for stability and MAN V12 1,400 HP engines which produce speeds up to 35 knots / 40 MPH.
This 4 stateroom yacht has excellent family accommodations along with crew quarters at the transom for two. The Master Stateroom is full beam and is complimented by port and starboard oversized windows, the VIP offers a queen bed with great headroom, windows on both sides and an ensuite head. The midship guest staterooms have the option of a twin bed set up or by the push of a button the beds come together and make a space for couples. There are several social areas on this yacht to enjoy family & friends. On deck and toward the transom you will be met with a beautiful natural teak cockpit table and lounge seating that can comfortably sit 6. Moving forward the generous walk-around decks provide ample space to feel comfortable at sea. The Portuguese bow seating is well planned and complete with articulating sun lounges, a large forward facing bench and teak cocktail table. The flybridge is very comfortable with several options for seating, dining or laying out forward or aft. There is an very large dining table to starboard with ample seating, grill and wetbar to port.
This Princess is not only luxurious and seriously performance oriented, she provides a pragmatic yachting experience that stands up to the elements. This is a quality yacht!
- 150 Hrs – Shakedown Period Complete
- Upgraded Battery Charger
- Custom Removable Chocks - Jetski or Williams 345 Jet Tender
- Custom Protective Runners for Hardwood Floor Surfaces
- $20K Custom Automatic Blinds for the Salon
- USB Outlets Installed in the Crew Quarters & Flybridge
- Upgraded Deck Speakers
- Upgraded Wire Runs for UW Lights
- Wine Fridge in Salon
ENGINES & DRIVE:
- Variable speed bow & stern thrusters, dual station
- Oil Changer for engines, transmissions, and generator
- Additional long-range fuel tank (264 US gallons)
- White Hull
- Walnut interior wood in Gloss finish (galley and helm floors are Walnut)
- Timber flooring in aft dining area (as per galley & helm floor) in walnut
- Crew cabin (two single berths, hanging lockers, and opening portholes. En-suitewith electric toilet, wash basin, and shower compartment. Both areas with overhead LED lighting)
- Separate crew quarters air conditioning (6,000 BTU)
- Starboard cabin electric conversion to double berth
- Port cabin electric conversion to double berth
- Ottoman with storage in salon
- Galley Avonite: Carrera White
- Garbage disposal
- ALLURE package (with hardtop)
- Interior Styling Includes: Quilting detail with contrast piping and paneling to helm seats.
- Exterior Styling Includes: Quilting detail with contrast piping and paneling to flybridge helm seats. Teak step nosing upgrade (includes side & foredeck steps when side deck option selected). Exterior lighting upgrade package. Flybridge console in metallic oyster grey. Flybridge wetbar in metallic oyster grey. Hardtop sprayed in metallic oyster grey. Air intake covers in metallic oyster grey.
- Foredeck sunbed cushions and adjustable teak headrests Exterior Upholstery in Comfort Exterior II Met
- Bathroom worktops are in Carrera White with Carrera White tile flooring.
- Upgraded Carpet
- Upgraded Upholstery
- Upgraded bedding
- Pillow Package
- An up/down electro hydraulic transom platform with 550 kg (1,212 lbs) safe working load (SWL) is fitted as standard.
- Max recommended tender weight is 430 kg (947 lbs).
- Third station controls in cockpit (engine controls, thruster controls, and engine emergency stops)
- Additional anchor chain
- Dinghy chocks on bathing platform
- Side boarding gates to cockpit area
- Teak foredeck table
- Upgraded Onan 29 kW / 60 Hz generator
- Buell air horns IPO electric
- Glendinning Cablemasters (2)
- Separate washer/dryer in place of standard
- Stern docking lights (mounted on flybridge overhang)
- Isolation Boost transformers (x2), 50 AMP
- Icemaker in flybridge wetbar
AUDIO / VIDEO & COMMUNICATIONS:
- 49" UHD LED TV in salon on powered lift mechanism with Fusion Apollo RA- 770 with Wi-Fi/DAB and external USB, Blu-ray and 4 Fusion 6" speakers.
- 49" UHD LED TV in master with Fusion Apollo RA-770 with Wi-Fi/Dab and external USB, Blu-ray player & 4 Fusion 6" speakers.
- 28" LED TV in forward VIP with Fusion MS-AV755 radio/DVD player.
- 24" LED TV in port and starboard staterooms with Fusion radio/DVD players.
- Flybridge Fusion SRX-400 Radio/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth with waterproof Fusion signature 6" speakers connected to salon.
- Supply and fit Garmin electronics package in place of standard
- 2x Garmin GPSMAP 8616 16" displays at main helm (1 of these to be 'xsv')
- 2x Garmin GPSMAP 8616 16" displays at upper helm
- Garmin GMR Fantom 54 radar (6 kW / 4' open array scanner)
- Garmin GMI20 multifunction instruments
- Garmin GHP20 autopilot
- Garmin VHF315 handset VHF radio
- Ensure Garmin electronics are connected to engines
- Chase tubes for later fitting of SAT TV
EXTERIOR UPHOLSTERY / CANVAS / COVERS:
- Cockpit and flybridge seating in Comfort Exterior Met Macadamia w Met Storm Contrast
- Cockpit seating covers
- Foredeck sunbed & seating (with teak lifters) in Comfort Exterior Met Macadamia w Met Storm Contrast
- GRP flybridge hardtop (including dimmable lighting)
- Gyro stabilization (Seakeeper 16)
- Additional Seakeeper control panel at upper helm
- In dining area fit cabinet on aft end starboard side
- Underwater Lighting (6x Lumishore EOS TIX 803), 4x fitted across the transom and 1x centered under port and starboard master stateroom windows
- 75MY style flag pole mounted in the center of the aft flybridge overhang
- 75MY style navigation mast in place of standard
- JL Audio Speakers in place standard Fusion Speakers
- (4) 7.7" JL Audio Speakers in flybridge hardtop
- (2) 7.7" JL Audio Speakers in flybridge
- (2) 7.7" JL Audio Speakers in foredeck seating area
- Fusion Subwoofer in Salon & Master Cabin connected to Apollo RA770 system
- ElectroSea CL-900-X1.5 Clearline Control System
- High Gloss Exterior Tables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.