|Länge über alles||5.69 m|
Built with a full dose of brawn and brains, the VS1882 walk-thru is designed with quality, convenience and fishability at top of mind, while a 175-horsepower rating adds the ideal blend of performance and economy. Its broad beam delivers stability and solidity and the expertly sculpted Deep V hull glides over rollers and chop. A multitude of storage compartments from bow to stern keep your gear organized, dry and at hand while a skid-resistant cockpit flooring delivers sure footing all day long. Aerated livewell/baitwells are found in both decks, and rear jump seats fold down to create deck space and up for additional seating. Finally, a custom-matched Ranger Trail® trailer rounds out this standout package. Inside and out, the popular VS1882WT represents Unflinching Big Water Performance.
- All-welded, heavy-duty construction for strength and rigidity throughout
- Three matching fishing seats, driver seat slide
- Skid-resistant, marine-grade vinyl flooring
- Wide-open layout for safe and simple rigging
- Fore and aft aerated livewells
- Length:18' 8"
- Hull Length: 18' 8"
- Beam: 96"
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 26"
- Hull Thickness: 0.125"
- Chine Width: 82"
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 15 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 12 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1650 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1790 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 3725 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 24' 2"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 20' 9"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- 8-gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® 70PD 54" US2 BT trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 5 Combo
- On-board charger, 6 x 3
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ tie-down
- Hydraulic steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell/ baitwell on front deck
- Aerated divided livewell w/ timer on rear deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauges & easy touch switching
- Aluminum Transom
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Pull-up tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Stainless steel grab handle @ console
- All-aluminum floor & decks
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Lockable Rod Storage
- 5052 H34 marine grade aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- All-welded construction
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- (3) matching fishing seats, driver seat slides
- High gloss paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime green, and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Skid-resistant marine grade vinyl cockpit flooring
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM3725
- 15" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Custom swing-away brake tongue
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Waterproof lights
- Integrated load guides
- Leaf spring axle