|Typ||Pro Guide V-175 SC|
|Liegeplatz||Bismarck, North Dakota, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||5.61 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.36 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||20°|
If you’re looking for a full-sized, all-welded Deep V with maximum interior fishing space, then the TRACKER® PRO GUIDE™ V-175 SC (side console) is the boat for you. Wide-open deck space with generous storage in the bow deck and cockpit sides—plus 48 total gallons of livewells—make this boat an angler’s dream.
And like every all-welded TRACKER, the PRO GUIDE 175 SC is backed by the TRACKER PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats. Included with the package is a quiet and efficient Mercury® FourStroke outboard, a Minn Kota™ trolling motor, a Lowrance® fishfinder and a custom-matched GALVASHIELD® Impact trailer.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NEW step to aft deck w/storage beneath plus NEW storage behind driver’s footrest
- 3 movable, folding & swiveling fishing seats w/7 pedestal base locations
- Low-maintenance, commercial-grade vinyl cockpit floor designed specifically for fishing boats
- All-welded aluminum hull w/full-length stringer & box-beam transom
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) livewells plus 2 storage boxes in each deck (bow & aft)
- Top-loading lockable boxes in cockpit sides for rods to 7’ 6” (port, 2.29 m) & 8' (starboard, 2.44 m)
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection
- Length:17' 7"
- Length w/swim platform: 18' 5"
- Beam: 8' 1"
- Bottom width: 6' 10"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 25.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 838 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1600 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26.75"
- Transom height: 25.5"
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Draft: 14"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 1500 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2960 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 3"
- Package width: 8' 0"
- Towing length: 24' 4"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 21' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Bow & stern eyes
- 2 battery trays
- 6 cleats including 2 midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (109.78 L), 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.95 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
- Lowrance® HOOK2 5x swivel color fishfinder w/SplitShot™ transducer & GPS
- Soft-touch sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Sleek fiberglass-reinforced console top w/NEW tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- NEW enclosed console bottom(s) w/removable panel
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- NEW Charcoal console color
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks w/large bow storage lids for easier access
- 7 pedestal seat base locations
- 100% composite seating
- 1 movable driver/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment plus 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- NEW larger bow storage area w/larger lids & cable door restraints
- NEW bow starboard compartment box w/larger, carpeted storage
- Starboard below-console storage w/lockable angled footrest
- Bow center lockable rod box w/organizer for spinning & baitcast rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Top-loading lockable port side rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Top-loading lockable starboard side rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- In-floor center gear storage compartment
- NEW aft center deck step w/lockable storage & 2 drink holders
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Rod hold-down straps
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet on decks & trim
- Low-maintenance commercial-grade, chemical-resistant vinyl cockpit floor
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ Starlite Charcoal or Starlite Red gunnels & hull sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish features industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- NEW graphics
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- All compartment lids are flush-mount, carpeted & all-aluminum for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights w/NEW LED courtesy light at bow
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.56 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544.31 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.