|Liegeplatz||Miami, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.67 m|
2021 Boston Whaler 350 Outrage
COME SEE THIS AMAZING BOAT AT OUR STORE!!!
Remarkable capability beautifully matches thoughtful amenities and cutting-edge technology in the 350 Outrage®. Whaler’s boat-building quality and attention to design is clearly evident from bow to stern, with features and options to make your 350 uniquely yours. On the 350 Outrage, every element combines to produce an exceptional experience no matter what the day brings. On a Whaler, you are safe, secure and always ready for more with confidence that never wavers.
Features may include:
- Ample rod storage throughout keeps your arsenal within easy reach.
- Deluxe leaning post includes multiple drawers and abundant storage to keep gear organized.
- Convenient portside dive/boarding door with removable ladder means better snorkeling and easier boarding.
- Convenient enclosed head with VacuFlush™ toilet, vanity and shower lets you stay out longer in comfort.
- Premium features include a SiriusXM®–ready Fusion® stereo system, triple Mercury® FourStroke Verado® engines with available Joystick Piloting for effortless docking, and a choice of nine beautiful hull colors.
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- 10” stainless steel cleats – stern cockpit with gunnel board hawse pipe (2), anchor locker (1)
- 10” stainless steel pull-up cleats – bow (2), mid-ship spring line (2), crosstie cleats at transom (2)
- 28” interior freeboard
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
- Bow eye
- Cockpit blue and white LED courtesy lighting
- Cockpit machinery space LED lighting
- Extended integral swim platform with recessed telescoping dive ladder and grab rail
- Full coaming bolsters
- Gunnel mounted rod holders – bow (4), aft cockpit (5)
- Heavy duty rub rail
- Molded fiberglass port side dive/boarding door with removable stainless steel dive ladder
- 12-V receptacle
- Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob and tilt helm
- Center helm layout
- Dash visor
- Drink holders (3)
- Electronics mounting surface with space for dual displays
- Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with illuminated text
- Lockable fiberglass side entry door with stain-less steel pantograph hinge
- Locking glove box
- Foldaway stern bench seat
- Forward console lounge with fold-down arm-rests, drink holders (2), backrests, removable cushion, MP3 input and 12-V receptacle
- Forward port and starboard seats with folding backrests and drink holders (6)
- Helm and companion bolster style seats (3) with fold-down armrests (2) (center seat is mechanically adjustable fore and aft)
- Bow anchor locker with drains
- Hanging locker/compartment in head
- Insulated in-floor fishboxes with pump-out – aft (2), forward (1)
- Lifejacket storage in hardtop
- Lockable console front storage with LED lighting – holds 6 rods, 2 5-gallon buckets (included), 2 storage bins (included), 1 36-qt cooler (included) and miscellaneous gear (optional dive tank racks available)
- Lockable electronics box in hardtop
- Lockable glove box
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.