|Liegeplatz||Norfolk, Virginia, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||9.14 m|
2021 Grady White Canyon 306
- JUST ARRIVED
- 2021 Grady White 306 Canyon Center Console w/ Twin WHITE Yamaha 300 HP Digital 4-Stroke Outboard
- Full Sea Glass Green Hull Color w/ Matching Painted Frame Hardtop
- YAMAHA HELM MASTER EX SYSTEM
- Bow Thruster
- FULL GARMIN ELECTRONICS SUITE TO BE INSTALLED
- THIS BOAT IS LOADED!
Grady White Factory Options Include: Sea Glass Green Hull Color, Factory Painted (Powdercoated) Hardtop w/ Matching Sea Glass Green Underside, YAMAHA HELM MASTER EX SYSTEM, Bow Thruster, Underwater Lights (3X), Bow Fiberglass Table, Stereo Upgrade, & Dockside (Shore) Power w/ Battery Charger.
NORFOLK MARINE INSTALLED GARMIN ELECTRONICS SUITE
INCLUDED (Garmin TWIN 8612xsv Touch Screen Combo GPS / SONAR, Airmar 1KW B175 Thru-Hull Transducer w/ CHIRP, Garmin VHF 110 Model w/ Dual 8' Fiberglass Antennas).
CALL US TODAY w/ questions or to schedule an appointment! Norfolk Marine's goal is to sell to those we can service, please contact your local Grady-White dealer
Grady White Factory Options Include: Sea Glass Green Hull Color, Factory Painted (Powdercoated) Hardtop w/ Matching Sea Glass Green Underside, YAMAHA HELM MASTER EX FULL MANEUVERABILITY JOYSTICK SYSTEM, Underwater Lights (3X), Bow Fiberglass Table, Stereo Upgrade, & Dockside (Shore) Power w/ Battery Charger.
NORFOLK MARINE UPON ARRIVAL WILL DEALER INSTALL GARMIN ELECTRONICS SUITE - INCLUDED (Garmin TWIN 8612xsv Touch Screen Combo GPS / SONAR, Airmar 1KW B175 Thru-Hull Transducer w/ CHIRP, Garmin VHF 110 Model w/ Dual 8' Fiberglass Antennas).
CALL US TODAY w/ questions or to schedule an appointment on this pending new arrival! Norfolk Marine's goal is to sell to those we can service, please contact your local Grady-White dealer.
Grady-White’s 30-foot center console fishing boat, the Canyon 306, is chock-full of exclusive Grady features that deliver unmatched versatility, luxury and value. From patented seating that’s both comfortable and adaptable, to a helm that provides ample space for a multitude of electronics, the 306 combines the ultimate in fishability with the highest level of customer satisfaction. Whether you’re headed offshore for a day of fishing, anchoring out with friends or cruising the waterfront, this large center console is a family pleaser!
Features may include:
- 2 automatic bilge pumps (total 2600 GPH) (9842 LPH)
- Basic flotation
- Bow grab rail - low profile 316 grade stainless steel
- Captain Grady® - digital boat systems & operations guide for iPad & iPhone
- Cockpit toe rails
- Composite stringer system & transom - water impervious
- Fire extinguisher holder
- Nonskid fiberglass liner
- Self-bailing cockpit w/cockpit drains (4)
- Stainless steel through-hull fittings
Cockpit & Deck
- 100% hand laid SeaV² hull & deck
- Anchor windlass w/remote switches at helm & windlass
- Batteries (3) w/battery select switches (2)
- Cleats - flush mount (pull up)
- Cockpit bolsters
- Cockpit freshwater shower (recessed)
- Cockpit lights - blue LED
- Cockpit step - port
- Cutting board
- Deck hardware - 316 grade stainless steel through-bolted
- Drink holders - stainless steel (7)
- Engine flush system w/hose attachment aft (one per engine)
- Fish box - 150-qt. (142 l) port & starboard insulated fish box w/ob drain (2)
- Fish box - 304-qt. (287.7 l) aft insulated fish box w/divider, light & ob drain
- Forward bolsters
- Hydraulic trim tabs w/indicator & retractor
- Integrated outboard mounting system w/swim platform & ladder
- International lighting
- Accessory outlet - 12V
- Accessory outlet - 5V duplex USB port
- Console grab rail
- Console ventilator
- Door - lockable acrylic console door
- Drink holders - stainless steel (3)
- Factory engine pre-rigging
- Flush mount electronics area
- Footrest - molded console footrest
- Head - lockable console w/lighting, shower, sink, bulk storage drawers, helm access door w/light, composite cherry & holly sole, fold down seat & marine head w/electric flush, (10-gallon) (38 l) holding tank w/mace
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.