|Typ||Super Air Nautique G25|
|Liegeplatz||Lewisville, Texas, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.62 m|
|Motor-Modell||ZZ6 450HP - 6.2L Direct Injection|
2021 Nautique Super Air Nautique G25
Priced with no Trailer
Super Air Nautique G25
- ZZ6 450HP - 6.2L Direct Injection
- Tower Speakers - 2 Pair JL Audio M6 Series 880x Series Speakers Bimini for Standard Tower with Surf Pockets
- Tower Prep Kit JL Audio M Series Studio(Pre-Wired 8 Channel Amp) 950#
- NO MAP
- Battery Maintenance System 110 (Integrated Charger-Dual Battery) Ladder - Platform Access
- Phender Pro (6) - Boat Fender Attachment System
- Seating - Bow Filler Cushion
- Stereo - JL Audio M6 Series Studio Elite (Wavefront)
Super Air Nautique G25 Standard Items listed below
- Nautique Configurable Running Surface with Hydro-Plate
- Nautique LINC PANORAY with Helm Control, Zero Off GPS Speed Control Nautique Surf System™ with WAVEPLATE & Surf Pipe Exhaust Freshwater Engine Flush System
- Wake Package(Integrated 2850 lbs Ballast System)
- Power Management Access with Dual AGM Batteries
- Lighting-Navigation and Docking Light Array, LED Courtesy Lights
- Cleats (4), Coolers (Removable), Waste Receptacle
- Sliding Reversible Stern Seat and Flip-Up Lounge Seat (Port)
- Rear Facing Transom Seating
- GoPro™ Ready Rotating Tow Point
- MyNautique™ Connectivity Platform
- Wireless Charging
- Stereo - JL Audio® M6 Series Elite with DSP (Stereo, 6 Speakers, 10in Subwoofer and 8 Channel Amp) if Stereo JL Audio® M6 Series Studio Elite (Wavefront) not selected
- Flight Control Tower (Textured Finish) with Nautique Awareness Camera if Flight Control Tower Actuated is not selected
- Rotating Wakeboard/Wakesurf Racks if Nautique Strapless Board Racks is not selected
Eager to accommodate even the largest crews, the completely redesigned Super Air Nautique G25 is ready to continue the legacy the G-Series created. With the ability to produce some of the world’s best wakes and surf waves, the G25 also boasts a ton of interior space for family, friends and gear. State-of-the-art technology is everywhere you turn, along with the world-class quality you find in every Nautique model. The striking new hull design makes the G25 stand out everywhere you take it, and the luxury finishes on the interior make it comfortable for anyone you bring onboard.
Features may include:
EXTREMELY CONVENIENTFOR ANYONE
Deploy or stow your tower at the touch of a button with the optional Actuated Flight Control Tower on the 2021 Super Air Nautique G25. With the ability to be operated by just one person and with the bimini still connected, this design makes it extremely convenient for anyone who needs to fold down the tower to go under a bridge or pull into a boathouse.
When it’s time to kick back and relax, check out the rear transom seats aboard the Super Air Nautique G25. Adjacent to the swim platform, these rear-facing seats allow you to spend time with family and friends while they are in the water.
DOCKING LIGHT ARRAY
Incorporated into the bow of the G25 below the rub rail, the ultra-bright LED docking lights found on the bow of the G25 are utilized as docking and daytime running lights. These light arrays provide great visibility when maneuvering into your dock or slip at night.
Easily make your way from the lounge of the all-new G25 to the swim platform area using the beautiful SeaDek® covered rear walk-through area. This rear walk-through also houses a platform cooler and a space to include our optional transom stereo remote.
The all-new Super Air Nautique G25 is a continuation of the signature Nautique aesthetic, bringing together the overall look and feel that the Ski Nautique and G23 Paragon have taken to the line-up. The sleek lines, faceted hull sides, aggressive styling and timeless Nautique looks command attention wherever you go.
UNMATCHED COMFORT AND SUPPORTWHILE BEHIND THE WHEEL
An option on the 2021 G25, we’ve taken the best helm seat in the industry and made it even better. Designed to provide you with unmatch
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.