|Liegeplatz||Boiling Springs, South Carolina, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||5.18 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.38 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||16°|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||1.88 m|
Like New 2021 Nitro Z17. Tournament ready with nice upgrades. Options include:
Mercury Pro-XS 115 4 Stroke, (Only 15 hrs) // Engine warranty thru September 2023! // Mercury Tempest Plus Stainless Prop // Swim Ladder // Trailer included // 2 Pedestal Chairs // Livewell with aerator // Full Boat Cover // Lowrance HDS-9 Carbon at Helm // Minnkota Powerdrive 24v/70lb trolling motor // Rod Storage // 2 Bank Battery charger // Seats-3. Boat is in New condition!
Please call to schedule showing - 833/922-1128 - O'Connell Marine Sales & Service
* Financing Available - oconnellremarketing.com / Apply
The nimble NITRO® Z17 is a fiberglass bass boat that’s easy to fish, easy to tow and priced just right for first-time owners and amateur tournament competitors. It shares many of the features of the larger Z Series boats, including our revolutionary NVT™ hull, an insulated cooler, lockable rod storage, tackle storage and custom seating.
The deck is optimized for tournament angling with a lockable center rod organizer for rods up to 7’ 6”, as well as carpeted, lockable port and starboard storage boxes for tackle and rods up to 7’. Plus, a massive 23-gallon NITRO-exclusive GUARDIAN™ aerated, divided and timed livewell to keep your fish healthy all the way to the weigh-in.
- Length:17' 4"
- Length: 17' 4"
- Beam: 7' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 0"
- Max. Recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 24 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 460 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1100 lbs.
- Interior depth: 16.25"
- Transom height: 20.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Average dry weight: 1450 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2650 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 6' 2"
- Package height: 5' 3.5"
- Package width: 7' 11.5"
- Towing length: 23' 8"
- Storage Length: 20' 9"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid bow & stern mats
- 4 stainless steel, angled cleats flushed w/gunnels
- 2 grab handles (1 at passenger, 1 at transom)
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft 23-gal. (87.06 L) GUARDIAN™ aerated livewell w/divider & timer
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Minn Kota® Edge® 12V, 55-lb. (24.95 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Lowrance® HOOK2 4x flush-mounted fishfinder
- Single cable, no feedback rotary steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Water-resistant switch panels
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
- Room to flush-mount optional, exchanged 9" (22.86 cm) fishfinder
- 32-sq.-ft. (3.0-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/molded-in storage below
- Bow port & starboard rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable bow port & starboard rod lockers for rods up to 7' (2.13 m)
- Oversized lockable bow center storage locker w/lift assist & organizer for 4 rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Step to bow deck w/42-qt. (39.75 L) insulated cooler
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Step to aft deck w/polymer lid
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable latches
- NITRO VORTEX TECHNOLOGY™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 9" (22.86 cm) fishfinder
- LED console courtesy light
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Heavy-duty Interstate® trolling battery
- 2-bank, 8-amp battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Custom-fit, single-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 13" (33.02 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire available at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.