|Klasse||Wasserski und Fischerboot|
|Liegeplatz||Lansing, Michigan, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||5.79 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.38 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||16°|
The NITRO® Z19 Sport is the perfect hybrid of a performance fishing boat and family entertainment platform. Whether you’re competing in a bass tournament, catching panfish with the family, swimming in a cove or towing the kids on a tube, it has the features to meet all your needs.
Like every NITRO, the Z19 Sport includes a factory-rigged Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, new Lowrance® HOOK Reveal5C fishfinder and custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact protection.
Mercury 200L ProXS
Bow & Aft Sunpad
- Length:19' 5"
- Length: 19' 5"
- Beam: 7' 9"
- Bottom width: 6' 3"
- Max. Recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 26 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 750 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1700 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Transom height: 22"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Average dry weight: 1675 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3236 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 7"
- Package width: 8' 3"
- Towing length: 24' 4"
- Storage Length: 21' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- 10 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Cockpit grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft 16-gal. (60.57 L) rotomolded & aerated livewell w/timer, pump-out system & rounded corners
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator/pump-out pump
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.95 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK Reveal 5C flush-mounted fishfinder
- Radiused walk-thru, tempered-glass windshield
- Custom-molded port & starboard consoles
- Port console w/storage tray & insulated cooler
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/USB & MP3 ports
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation gauges
- Water-resistant switch panels
- Z-CORE™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Aft bench seating w/2 convertible, removable fishing seats
- Bow port & starboard bolsters
- Forward in-floor rod locker w/organizer
- Midship in-floor wakeboard/ski storage
- 44-qt. (41.64 L) insulated cooler below aft seat
- Full-width, lockable rod/ski storage in aft deck
- 2 aft storage compartments w/drop-in boxes
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade cut-pile carpet w/edging
- Lockable latches
- 16° variable deadrise hull
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Port & starboard swim platforms w/integrated boarding ladder
- Removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Port & starboard cockpit courtesy lighting
- Interstate® starting battery
- Interstate® trolling battery
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Custom-fit, single-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire optional)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.