|Typ||Seahawk Outboard 21'|
|Liegeplatz||Coos Bay, Oregon, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.06 m|
2021 North River Boats Seahawk Outboard 21'
Incoming July 2021!
The North River Seahawk is as beautiful as it is functional. The hull is shaped and precision welded to increase strength and create a smooth seamless surface to maximize ride, engine efficiency and performance. The Deep Vee bottom shape, along with specially calibrated strakes, precision extruded chines and offshore bracket are responsible for the Seahawk’s quick planing, straight tracking and highly controlled turns. Fishing purists have long championed the extremely well-built Seahawk as the most comfortable smooth riding, spacious and stable fishing platform in its class.
LIFE IS BETTER IN A NORTH RIVER!
Features may include:
- Lifetime limited hull warranty to original purchaser
- 5086 – H116 aluminum bottom
- Rigid longitudinal box beam bottom bracing
- Performance matched reverse chines, lifting and turning strakes
- Extra strong, welded walk-through windshield with 1/4" tinted glass
- Cowled gunwales for added strength
- Five welded rope cleats
- Welded brushed aluminum down rigger brackets
- Welded brushed aluminum stern rails
- Welded brushed aluminum bow rails
- Welded NR swim deck trolling motor bracket portside
- Stainless steel bow eye and welded transom eyes
- Zolatone interior paint with clear coat. One color full side paint and transom stripe (Note: 21' through 25'). One color full side vinyl and transom stripe (Note: 18’6 & 20')
- Polished gunwales
- Non-skid surface on gunwales, recessed bow and step
- Hydraulic steering (Note: 21' through 25') / Cable steering (Note: 18’6 & 20')
- Large lockable glove box
- Durable aluminum floors
- Full-width aft storage for battery and outfitting components
- Full-length side trays with rod retainers
- Carpet above side trays, front bulkhead and bow storage area
- Cup holders (4) – side tray adjustable mount
- Fuel gauge
- Dash panel – rocker switches
- Dual windshield wipers
- 12 volt power point and double USB power socket
- 1250 GPH high capacity bilge pump with auto float switch
- Recessed horn
- Heavy-duty marine battery and tray with on/off switch
- EZ Loader galvanized trailer with hydraulic disc brakes, chine load guides, slick bunks and L.E.D. lighting
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.