|Typ||219 Deep V CC|
|Liegeplatz||Palm City, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||6.4 m|
Reason for selling is "Wants to switch to a Bay Boat".
This Sea Pro has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
2021 Sea Pro 219 powered with a Suzuki 200 HP engine with low hours and incudes trailer!
Sea Pro boats are built with modern full-composite construction (no wood) and this 2021 Sea Pro 219 Center Console won't dissapoint. So you can plan on enjoying this Sea Pro Center Console for many years to come.
Powered by a Suzuki 200 4-stroke outboard motor with very low hours and she comes with the Sea Star power assist tilt hydraulic steering.
Onboard you will find A 30-gallon live well with 120-quart fish boxes to port and starboard that will keep you enjoying your fishing trip so much you will want to stay out all day.
Snap-on cushions are included for all bow seating and folding bench in the stern.
There is a compartment in the center console with plenty of room to put a porta-potty.
Some key features included are the Simrad touchscreen electronics and a dual battery switch with ACR, plus raw water washdown.
You will appreciate the proprietary high-volume cockpit drains and proprietary manifold drain system on the Sea Pro.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Pro-Line, Grady-White, and Mako vessels for sale. If you're in the Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, or Deerfield Beach areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other center console fishing boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This boat is beautiful and well kept. The trailer is a 2021 model and looks like it. The Sea Deck was put on professionally here locally in Stuart, so if it ever needs attention, it's right here called Open Water Concepts (OWC). Just had the 100 hour service!
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Built-in Cooler (Included)
- Cleats - Pull Up (Included)
- Cover - Full Boat (Included)
- Freshwater Washdown (Included)
- Glove Box (Included)
- Hard Top (Included)
- Helm Light (Included)
- Live Well (Included)
- Raw Water Washdown (Included)
- Rod Holders (Included)
- Rod Storage (Included)
- Spreader Lights (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Fold Away Bench (Included)
- Windscreen (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Wet Sounds)
- Underwater Lights (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Engine Flush (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Covers - Display (Included)
- GPS / Fishfinder (Simrad)
- VHF (Standard Horizon Eclipse)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Bars (Included)
- Horn (Included)