|Länge über alles||15.94 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||1.01 m|
|Motor-Modell||IPS 700 Pod drive|
|Motor-Modell||IPS 700 Pod drive|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 1600 Liter|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 766 Liter|
BETWEEN POINT A AND B, THERE IS POINT F : THE FLY.
The hull design, endless views, sunny interiors make the F530 unique, providing an uncovered outlook to the sea from any position ! This is achieved by her floor levelled panoramic glass panels, extra large hull windows and no less than three open air seating areas that make you feel like you are cruising on a 60 footer or even larger.
LET YOUR BOAT ENLARGE YOUR LIFE.
CLASS LEADING FLYBRIDGE - Enjoy this beautiful, generously sized masterpiece of the F530. It lays host to all of your guests and can be fitted with all of the luxurious features you could wish for.
UNIQUE DINETTE ON THE BOW - On the foredeck there is another sophisticated dinette area for entertaining and alfresco dining - featuring U-shaped seating and atmospheric pop up lights.
OUTSTANDING HULL DESIGN - Distinctive on the outside, spacious on the inside : behind her stunning visual appearance, the F530 offers 3 cabins for guests and 1 for crew.
OPEN SPACE AND AIRY FEELING - Let the air steam through the inside rooms : a large bi-fold door and tilting window between rear dinette and saloon create an open atmosphere on deck.
VERSATILE SEATING AREAS - Turn the main pilot seat into a chaise longue. Convert the U-shaped sofa inside to a double facing one. Make the dinette on the bow a perfect area for sunbathing.
PLENTY OF LIGHT INSIDE - Panoramic windows of 5.8 meters in length fill the saloon with natural light. Amid-ships, the recessed hull shape offers views across the sea.
enjoy the LIGHT, feel the SPACE, combine functionality with DESIGN.
The entire SEALINE range is born of the same values : each yacht features wide interior spaces, an amazing quantity of natural light and outstanding design along with German engineering. With all of these trademarks the F530 displays the true spirit of SEALINE.
** This boat is a new build boat, built to order and is priced with the standard specification and standard engines : twin Volvo Penta IPS700 - POD Drives fitted. Our price excludes IVA tax, transport and commissioning fees.
Optional extras are available along with upgraded engine options and details of these can be obtained by contacting our sales office for a price list or detailed quotation.
ENGINES FITTED AS STANDARD :
2 x Volvo Penta IPS 700 Pod Drive
AVAILABLE ENGINE UPGRADE :
2 x Volvo Penta IPS 800 Pod Drive
STANDARD SPECIFICATION INCLUDES :
* GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin.
* Waterline, isophthalic gel coat, colour : BLACK.
* Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo.
* 2 Hull windows (master cabin port side, VIP cabin port side).
* 5 Hull windows with openable porthole (master cabin starboard side, VIP cabin starboard side, guest cabin and toilets).
DECK AND COCKPIT
* GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st later vinyl ester resin, anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel.
* Fender strip, rubber, colour : WHITE, with stainless steel inlay.
* SEALINE steering wheel with tilting system, joystick and throttles.
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash.
* Panoramic tinted full glass windows with door o starboard side and two fixed skylights in saloon.
* Bifold door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit.
* Bathing platform and steps to cockpit teak, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate.
* Stainless steel pulpit, 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails.
* Seating bench with fixed backrest at stern and on port side with storage and foldable teak bar, electric bimini.
* U-shaped bench at bow with storage box.
* Manual engine hatch.
* Engine room, sound insulated, fans with fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual.
* Batteries - Engines : 2 x 90Ah / 12V.
* Battery charger 30A (only for engine batteries).
* 2 x Volvo Penta IPS700 (550hp) - POD drive including joystick control (fly and main bridge) with propeller N3.
* Volvo engine instrumentation 7" display at lower and upper helmstation.
* Volvo intercepter system, manual.
* Fuel tank capacity : 1560 L.
* Fuel filter.
* Steering wheel fixed.
* Steering wheel on flybridge, fixed.
* 12V AND 230V electric system with 230V shore power connection. Sockets in saloon (1), master cabin (3), VIP cabin (2), galley (3), guest cabin (1), toilets (1), engine room (1), and 12v on dashboard (1).
* Batteries - Service : 3 x 260 Ah / 12v, inverter / charger 12v / 3000 W - 150A.
* Country version ; EU / AUS.
* Electric toilets.
* Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilets, cockpit and engine room.
* Front screen demister.
* Holding tank (340l).
* Water tank (766l) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (40l).
* Bilge pumps : automatic electric (2), and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1).
NAVIGATION AND INSTRUMENTS
* Standard GRP in dashboard at main helm (flybridge) and main bridge with engine room fire extinguisher system.
* Navigation lights.
LAYOUT AND INTERIOR
* A1 : VIP cabin with double berth, wardrobe and sideboards with stowage, mirror and bedside tables, 1 drawer underneath the bed. 3 skylights, one openable, direct access to separated day head
* B1 : Guest cabin with twin berths, wardrobe and stowage on port side and bed table. Fully equipped day and guest head, separate shower stall with hand held shower and bracket. Comfort seat with wood cover.
* C1 : Master cabin with double berth and drawers underneath, wardrobes and sideboards with stowage on both sides, mirrors and two bedside tables. Fully equipped master cabin head, separate shower stall with raining and hand shower, comfort seat with wood cover.
D1 : Engine room with possibility to upgrade to D2 (storage room) or D3 (crew cabin).
E1 : Saloon with two sofas, convertible into U-shaped sofa. Pilot and co-pilot seats at secondary helm station which can be transformed into a chaiseloungue. Galley with stowage, fridge with freezer compartment, ceramic electric stove - 2 burners, microwave with grill and sink with draining basin.
F1 : Flybridge with 2 pilot seats, 2 copilot seats, U shaped sofa with storage underneath and foldable cockpit table with cover, sunbed with cupholder. Wetbar sink, hot and cold water and storage underneath. Roll bar in GRP for instrumentation, anchor and streaming light and flag hooks. Handrail on entrance and stairs to cockpit. Acrylic windshield. Stainless steel railing around the flybridge.
* Saloon table with fixed leg.
* Hanging lockers in fridge.
* Worktop in galley - CORIAN, colour : PEBBLE GREY (according to colour card).
UPHOLSTERY AND WOOD
* Upholstery scheme CASABLANCA, colour : PEARL WHITE (according to colour card).
* Exterior seating material in SARDINIA, colour : GULL WING (according to colour card).
* Upholstery helmsman seats : LONG ISLAND LEATHER, colour : PALISANDER (according to colour card). Cabin bedheads in : SPRADLING HORIZON, colour : IVOIRE and bedframes in : DIAMANTE, colour : METEOR.
* Standard mattresses in all cabins.
* Carpet in all cabins (according to colour card).
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood : MADISON WOOD (according to colour card).
* Saloon and galley flooring in AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card).
* Identified locations for hand held fire extinguishers - (hand held fire extinguishers are not supplied).
* SEALINE owners manual in SEALINE document bag.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.