|Liegeplatz||Springfield, Missouri, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.14 m|
2022 Axis Wake Research T23
The T23 is a 23.5-foot traditional bow with picture-perfect wakes and waves that are clean no matter the conditions. Your entire 16-person crew rides in style with plenty of speakers, cup holders and storage in the bow and wraparound lounge. The T23’s wake spectating options include the Rear-Facing Sliding Axis Skybox Seat, an innovative convertible bench seat that you’ll wonder how you ever lived without. With all this performance and value, the T23 is the only thing missing from your perfect summer.
Easy to tow, easy to wakeboard, easy to enjoy! Let the Axis T22 and T23 show you how performance meets value.
Features may include:
SEATING FOR 16
- No need to leave anyone behind when you have seating for 16. Fill your T23 with the whole crew for an epic wakesurfing and wakeboarding day on the water.
MALIBU MONSOON M5DI & M6DI ENGINE
- Power your Axis T23 with a Malibu Monsoon M5Di or M6Di Engine giving you the ultimate reliability, power, fuel efficiency, and noise reducing time on the water.
- Wait until you see how easy it is to turn the wake into an endless, customizable wave for surfing. Push a button to activate Surf Gate™. That’s it. The Surf Gate’s high-speed hydraulic actuators let you quickly shift the wave from side to side.
POWER WEDGE III
- The available Power Wedge III pairs perfectly with the T23's Wake Plus Hull so that every rider can craft the perfect wake for all abilities.
THE ALL-NEW AXIS DASH
- With a minimalist, clean layout that screams no-frills performance, the first-ever Axis touch screen takes center stage on the new dash. The 7-inch touch screen has all your driving vitals along with everything the captain needs to set up the boat to ride.
WAKE PLUS HULL
- Designed specifically for boarding applications, this hull design allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, helping create more water displacement for a bigger wake at all boarding speeds.
- We use gorilla fins with 120 square inches of surface area; not only is the size important but the placement on our models maximizes tracking ability and handles quicker than others.