|Typ||37 Sun Top|
|Liegeplatz||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.28 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 193 gal|
Available in store: Fort Lauderdale/ Ref 84424
This 2022 Axopar 37 Sun Top its powered by a Twin Mercury Verado 350HP four stroke outboard. Its a perfect boat to enjoy a wonderful day in the sun with family, throwing a party with friends, or for those who enjoy the feeling of driving an open but still being protected from the weather. The A-37 Sun Top has shown to be the ideal choice, proving its status as a true game-changer.
The helm station includes Dual chart plotter Simrad NSS 12, Simrad VHF, Audio entertainment system, bowthruster side-power SE60, Steering wheel in leather with Axopar logo, Lockable access hatch to front cabin with grab rail in leather, Sliding door to front cabin in dark grey soft touch finish, Cup holder on dashboard, Splash proof USB outlet in console wall, Document pocket on console wall and a footrest in stainless steel and support.
Other features included Echo sounder thru hull, Mooring package, underwater light with 2in1 dual color, shower in toilet compartment, LED lights, refrigerator, waterski frame, Silvertex Petrol anchor hatch cushion, toilet compartment, wet bar package, and Silvertex Petrol fixed sunbed on front deck with storage.
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Axopar Boats at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
Bowthruster Side-Power SE60
Windlass in bow + remote control / US
Side rails (mandatory in US)
Shower on Aft Deck
Shore Power 120V with 40Ah charger, US standard
Echo sounder, bottom scanner
Audio Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
Audio package (Control Unit in Helm & Front Cabin)
Dual chartplotters Simrad NSS12
Nautical Ventures Convenience Package
US Fuel system (EPA Certif.)
- Fixed sunbed on front deck with storage, Silvertex Petrol
- Wet bar package (not available w. aft cabin or multi-storage)
- Toilet compartment
- Harbor cover for wet bar, red
- Anchor hatch cushion, Silvertex Petrol
- Waterski frame
- Sun shade w. stainless steel supports for fore deck, for stationary use
- Sun shade on aft deck (for stationary use)
- Aft deck folding seats, Silvertex Petrol
- Drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
- Second drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
- LED deck and cockpit lights, 13pcs (incl. in BRABUS Line)
- Removable cushions for aft fender boxes, Silvertex Petrol
- Shower in toilet compartment, cold
- LED courtesy lights, front cabin
- Underwater lights, 2in1, dual color
- Mooring package
- Echo sounder, thru hull
- Audio package 2 Upgrade
- Pre Rig, Twin engines, Mercury Verado V8 incl. VesselLink
- Twin engines Mercury Verado L6 350, Black (EPA)
- Propellers for twin engines, Enertia Eco 19
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.