|Typ||37 Sun Top|
|Liegeplatz||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.28 m|
|Motor-Modell||Verado V8 White|
|Motor-Modell||Verado V8 White|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 193 gal|
Arriving in July: Fort Lauderdale/ Ref 79345
This 2022 Axopar 37 Sun Top its powered by a Twin Mercury Verado 300HP four stroke outboard. It's the ideal boat for spending a sunny day with family, holding a party with friends, or for individuals who prefer the sense of driving an open boat while still being protected from the weather. The A-37 Sun Top has shown to be an excellent choice, proving its status as a game-changer.
The helm station includes a Dual chart plotter Simrad NSS 12, Simrad VHF, Audio entertainment system, bow thruster side-power SE60, Steering wheel in leather with Axopar logo, Lockable access hatch to front cabin with grab rail in leather, Sliding door to front cabin in dark grey soft-touch finish, Cupholder on dashboard, Splash Proof USB outlet in console wall, Document pocket on console wall and a footrest in stainless steel and support.
Other features included windlass in the bow with remote control, side rail, shower on aft deck, shore power 120V with 40 Ah charger, echo sounder bottom scanner, US fuel system, toilet compartment, mediterrana package, the mediterrana edition wetbar sunbed extension with hi-lo table in cockpit, waterski frame, roof rack, sunshade with stainless steel support for foredeck for stationary use, LED shade and cockpit lights, underwater lights, mooring package, anchor hatch cushion, drawer type refrigerator in the cockpit, and umbrella red harbor cover for wet bar.
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Axopar Boats at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
- Bowthruster Side-Power SE60
- Windlass in bow + remote control / US
- Side rails (mandatory in US)
- Shower on Aft Deck
- Shore Power 120V with 40Ah charger, US standard
- Echo sounder, bottom scanner
- Audio Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
- Audio package (Control Unit in Helm & Front Cabin)
- Simrad VHF
- Dual chartplotters Simrad NSS12
- Nautical Ventures Convenience Package
- US Fuel system (EPA Certif.)
- Wet bar package
- Toilet compartment
- Mediterrana Package, front cabin
- The Mediterrana Edition w. wetbar
- Sunbed extension with hi-lo table in cockpit
- Waterski frame
- Roof rack
- Sun shade w. stainless steel supports for fore deck, for stationary use
- Sun shade on aft deck (for stationary use)
- LED deck and cockpit lights, 13pcs (incl. in BRABUS Line)
- Shower on aft deck, cold
- LED courtesy lights, front cabin
- Underwater lights, 2in1, dual color
- Mooring package
- Anchor hatch cushion
- Aft deck folding seats, Silvertex Petrol
- Harbor cover for wet bar, Sunbrella RED (only with wetbar)
- Drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
- Second drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
- Removable cushions on aft fender boxes, Silvertex Petrol
- Information display twin 12"
- Audio package 2
- Pre Rig, Twin engines, Mercury Verado V8 incl. VesselLink
- Propellers for twin engines, Enertia Eco 19"
- Twin engines Mercury Verado V8 300, White
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.