|Liegeplatz||Orleans, Massachusetts, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.01 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.48 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||21°|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||1.91 m|
|Motor-Modell||V8 DTS Verado|
ON ORDER boats are ready to be customized to fit your lifestyle.
Call Nauset Marine today!
For 60 years, we have had only one objective...making your boating experience enjoyable, economical and safe! Our team are professionals in their fields, and they are the individuals you will come to know, trust and rely on through the years.
KEEPING FAMILIES AFLOAT SINCE 1961
Manufacturer Provided Description
The bold 230 Outrage delivers huge fishing capability and huge comfort to match. The spacious bow area features ample seating and convenient in-floor and under-seat storage. Meanwhile, the roomy cockpit features the Converting Leaning Post, which conceals a handy work station and extra aft-facing seating. Available with an integrated fiberglass hardtop, premium navigation and fish-finding technology, JL Audio speakers and more, the 230 Outrage rises to any occasion.
- Ergonomic helm is all business.
- Fold-out stern seat with backrest bolster provides additional comfort for all your crew.
- Optional anchor windlass and chain make anchoring safe and convenient.
- Standard bow cooler with cushion and backrest provides extra seating and storage.
- Optional Fishing Package with fishbox pump-out, fishing station, raw-water washdown and transom-mounted rod holders.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8" stainless steel cleats – bow (2), stern with stainless steel hawse pipes (2), spring line (2)
- 25" interior freeboard
- Bow and stern eyes
- Cockpit courtesy lights
- Drink holders (6)
- Gunnel-mounted stainless steel rod holders (4)
- Heavy-duty rub rail (white)
- Integral swim platform with recessed telescoping stainless steel swim ladder and grab rail
- Livewell (16 gallons)
- Motorwell drains (2)
- Recessed welded stainless steel forward rails
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Stainless steel anchor roller with cleat
- Stainless steel cockpit toe rails with downrigger weight holders
- Stainless steel grab rails
- Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holders (2)
- Transom door with stainless steel latch
- Vertical rod holders (bow) (port and starboard) (4)
- 12-V receptacle (2) (delete 1 when stereo is selected for USB port)
- Access panel to electronics
- Acrylic entry door with lock
- Acrylic windshield
- Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob
- Courtesy light
- Electronics mounting surface
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Helm and companion footrests
- Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text
- Interior light
- Molded fiberglass console liner
- Portable head in console
- Stainless steel drink holders (2)
- Stainless steel grab rails (2)
- Stainless steel opening port light with screen
- Bow seating area
- Integrated forward console seat with base and backrest cushion
- Fold-out stern seat with backrest bolster
- Powder-coated convertible forward/aft facing leaning post with flip-up bolster, fold-down work surface, and 54 qt. Igloo cooler
- Bow anchor locker with drain
- Console storage with lockable stainless steel latch
- In-deck fishboxes with overboard drains (port and starboard) with compression latches
- Insulated bow storage locker/fishbox
- Under-gunnel rod racks
- 250 V8 DTS Black Mercury FourStroke engine with hydraulic steering and fuel/water separator
- Automatic bilge pump
- Dual battery trays with switch
- Electric horn
- Fuel tank (110 gallons)
- LED navigation lights
- Recessed electric trim tabs with indicators
- SmartCraft deluxe gauge package (replaced with VesslView 4 on dual engine options)
- Stainless steel propeller
- Tilt steering
- Transducer mount area
- Vessel view mobile
Additional Mercury options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.